RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Strawposting

Nov 2, 2019
new lad here.
How do i download and play the trail version of the ToT from the patreon link?
I download it but it keeps asking me to extract files from it while not letting me play. I'm terrible with computers and need some help with this.
Any help will help. Thank you.

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
I salute you those six parts of 82.2 mb where a genius stroke, good 5d Chess m8!.
I was this close to clicking it. Knew it was too good to be true.
I honestly don't think Swan chapter 2 is gonna have enough content to be worth this long ass wait.

Swan chapter 1 was pretty barebones tbh

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
I was this close to clicking it. Knew it was too good to be true.
I honestly don't think Swan chapter 2 is gonna have enough content to be worth this long ass wait.

Swan chapter 1 was pretty barebones tbh
Wasn't even finished, a lot of blue standing silhouette player placeholder in the CGs, incomplete at launch (had some patch fixes because Koda) and after replaying it last month, it really feels like a pasted small non-ToT related project shoehorned to appease the at that moment enraged paying crowd for the F7 lies.

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Yeah and honestly tot doesnt even feel like tot anymore with all these extra parts added into it. i want more floors not half floors shiets. wth is 6.5, tot is not like when it used to be. The tradition is gone they have deproved alot. and crow content i bet is gonna be 10 mins worth of bullshyt

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018
KodaToday at 9:47 PM
Crow scheduled for 4/21 Hi everyone. This morning I was able to send out a preliminary playtest for Crow. Some bugs were found but thankfully nothing that's been too painful to hunt down so far. Tonight I'll be adding the final touches and send out a final playtest. Since these are mostly small extra dialogues / scenes (ie. not technical stuff) I expect the final test to go very smoothly and to release The Crow sometime Tuesday (EST). For anyone preparing saves: 6.5F Chapter 2 begins 5 game-days into Chapter 1. It does not require any particular progression with Swan, although your progression with both Swan and Crow will have consequences in the floor finale.
아가리 여물고 빨리 출시하기나 하라고 씨발 좆같은 Koda년아

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
KodaToday at 9:47 PM
Crow scheduled for 4/21 Hi everyone. This morning I was able to send out a preliminary playtest for Crow. Some bugs were found but thankfully nothing that's been too painful to hunt down so far. Tonight I'll be adding the final touches and send out a final playtest. Since these are mostly small extra dialogues / scenes (ie. not technical stuff) I expect the final test to go very smoothly and to release The Crow sometime Tuesday (EST). For anyone preparing saves: 6.5F Chapter 2 begins 5 game-days into Chapter 1. It does not require any particular progression with Swan, although your progression with both Swan and Crow will have consequences in the floor finale.
>expect
What awaits us on tuesday.jpg

eoskek

Nov 25, 2018
구글번역기에 저렇게 번역이 될수있나 하면서 보고있었는데.....
같은마음이지만 그래도 세계적인 이미지를위해서 욕은 안하는게 ㅎㅎ

• Haha
Reactions: cokejelly

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
Don't worry guys cause Koda SURELY works on 7F now as he said:
"Bo predicts Ms. Jester will be done Late April. This means that aside from a few days to polish and implement her, I will be spending April on 7F (I don't at all expect to finish in April, but we're finally getting there)."
He didn't say April 2020 tho, Imma be honest.

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

hupuuser

Jun 8, 2018
Here is a proposal:

we shouldn't post whatever koda say about update or release, just post the tease image or CG from patron and discord.
JUST DONT POST HIS WORDS ANYMORE!

So , people won't get mad at koda, and we will have a happier and better discuss atmosphere here

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes