RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Jadous

Feb 11, 2020
-Son, come here i need to tell you something
-What is it father?
-You know that i'm slowly crumbling into nothing. I want you to do something, something that has always been one of the toughest,unsolved mysteries.
-And what's that?
-Take this map and find him, the man named as Koda, or that's what his name was. After that defeat him and ask him :<<What happened to 7F?>>.
-HAVE YOU GONE SENILE OLD MAN? YOU KNOW IT'S JUST A MYTH, NAUGHT BUT A FAIRY TALE WOVEN BY THE MOST HARDCORE OF FEMDOM FANS.
-Perhaps, but i believe there is more to it.
aphelios is not balanced at all

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
KodaToday at 9:47 PM
Crow scheduled for 4/21 Hi everyone. This morning I was able to send out a preliminary playtest for Crow. Some bugs were found but thankfully nothing that's been too painful to hunt down so far. Tonight I'll be adding the final touches and send out a final playtest. Since these are mostly small extra dialogues / scenes (ie. not technical stuff) I expect the final test to go very smoothly and to release The Crow sometime Tuesday (EST). For anyone preparing saves: 6.5F Chapter 2 begins 5 game-days into Chapter 1. It does not require any particular progression with Swan, although your progression with both Swan and Crow will have consequences in the floor finale.

BenyaVersyl

Oct 29, 2019
KodaToday at 9:47 PM
Crow scheduled for 4/21 Hi everyone. This morning I was able to send out a preliminary playtest for Crow. Some bugs were found but thankfully nothing that's been too painful to hunt down so far. Tonight I'll be adding the final touches and send out a final playtest. Since these are mostly small extra dialogues / scenes (ie. not technical stuff) I expect the final test to go very smoothly and to release The Crow sometime Tuesday (EST). For anyone preparing saves: 6.5F Chapter 2 begins 5 game-days into Chapter 1. It does not require any particular progression with Swan, although your progression with both Swan and Crow will have consequences in the floor finale.
So... a lot of time waiting only for a little update :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes