RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
Here is a proposal:

we shouldn't post whatever koda say about update or release, just post the tease image or CG from patron and discord.
JUST DONT POST HIS WORDS ANYMORE!

So , people won't get mad at koda, and we will have a happier and better discuss atmosphere here
You're right but it's a bit frustrating.

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Here is a proposal:

we shouldn't post whatever koda say about update or release, just post the tease image or CG from patron and discord.
JUST DONT POST HIS WORDS ANYMORE!

So , people won't get mad at koda, and we will have a happier and better discuss atmosphere here
But we need red pills.

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H
Nov 10, 2018
Don't worry guys cause Koda SURELY works on 7F now as he said:
"Bo predicts Ms. Jester will be done Late April. This means that aside from a few days to polish and implement her, I will be spending April on 7F (I don't at all expect to finish in April, but we're finally getting there)."
He didn't say April 2020 tho, Imma be honest.
If Jester is going to be done before "7F" he should probably start referring to her floor as 7F instead.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
KodaToday at 9:47 PM
Crow scheduled for 4/21 Hi everyone. This morning I was able to send out a preliminary playtest for Crow. Some bugs were found but thankfully nothing that's been too painful to hunt down so far. Tonight I'll be adding the final touches and send out a final playtest. Since these are mostly small extra dialogues / scenes (ie. not technical stuff) I expect the final test to go very smoothly and to release The Crow sometime Tuesday (EST). For anyone preparing saves: 6.5F Chapter 2 begins 5 game-days into Chapter 1. It does not require any particular progression with Swan, although your progression with both Swan and Crow will have consequences in the floor finale.
No, not 21st, he said 24th before. It's so strange. Does koda release anything before he claims to?

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
So come back after another month. Not sure why I bother anymore, only to find (another delay) for an update tomorrow. It's almost pitiful that its the same song and dance. He delays, we get to the next deadline for yet another delay. Now I learn that he is doing a new character after promising a huge update to previous girls, the storyline with Crow and doctor, the mythical 7th floor, and now this Jester bitch? Are you fucking kidding me?

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
what this game needs more than anything is a gallery/scene replay
i guess for many characters their scenes are more or less one continuous scene so it might be hard to chop them up into selectable scenes, but i still say this game should have it.

Reactions: ZdcKllr420

herbiterbi

Jul 16, 2018
what this game needs more than anything is a gallery/scene replay
i guess for many characters their scenes are more or less one continuous scene so it might be hard to chop them up into selectable scenes, but i still say this game should have it.
It is up on e hentai. If that is what you mean.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes