RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
What's that? You want Floor 7? Well you're getting Crow chapter 2 so go to your room and pray to our allmighty god Koda for throwing us a bone. Next time he might forget the game actually exist so blasphemy such as "I want kaori" will not be tolerated in order to please him!
for things like this i believe koda its like this enjoying our suffer and earning money for it, just think about it while you watch the image

Nov 10, 2018
It is legitimately mind-boggling how consistently wrong Koda's estimates are. How can you be certain enough to give a specific time it will be ready, only to delay it by multiple months? How can you be confident enough to make a public estimate, after all of your previous estimates turned out to be completely wrong?

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
It is legitimately mind-boggling how consistently wrong Koda's estimates are. How can you be certain enough to give a specific time it will be ready, only to delay it by multiple months? How can you be confident enough to make a public estimate, after all of your previous estimates turned out to be completely wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
bowei say that if koda take to much time realesing the next patch he would post the jester content that he made without editing right?

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have to say I had the same question at the back of my head, and that answer hadn't crossed my mind. It all makes so much sense now...

If only the pillocks paying him to dream up new excuses would put their money towards something useful. I can think of one medical research cause that's quite pressing right now...

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
I've told him he should just stop giving estimates but he must have some reason why he prefers giving estimates. Or it's just too tempting, idk. My old project struggled to reach our ETAs a lot of the time since shit would come up or go wrong. To deal with that, we just stopped giving ETAs. Staff policy was that any players that asked when the update was coming out was told a random animal fact instead lol. Makes for a better surprise anyway.

Last edited:

llly

May 7, 2019
I’ve noticed alot of people here complaining exclusively about Koda? But what about Bo Wei? He coukd make his own content and post it, he doesn’t always have to wait for Koda.

Since when did Koda become the leader of all this

hohoho123132

Sep 18, 2018
I've told him he should just stop giving estimates but he must have some reason why he prefers giving estimates. Or it's just too tempting, idk. My old project struggled to reach our ETAs a lot of the time since shit would come up or go wrong. To deal with that, we just stopped giving ETAs. Staff policy was that any players that asked when the update was coming out was told a random animal fact instead lol. Makes for a better surprise anyway.
what about progess like xx %of text, battle; it's better than say nothing

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
what about progess like xx %of text, battle; it's better than say nothing
He did, remember that 99% percent Cobra update that never came, the one where we just got some barebones "teasers" almost a year ago?.
He also said he will explain someday the "process" and why the delays, something he never did but blamed Bo for it. We got more understanding of the development cycle until a certain breaking point (of lies and bullshit) thanks to Sylph Phoenix.
Fast forward some months and here we are, expecting something that we are almost dissapointed before it even releases just for the sheer amount of crap Koda is still doing, the most recent one is a few days of April = 22 days of April and counting.

Edit: In my humble experience, when this "in X amount of hours, the update will be released" happens and it fails the deadline (color me surprised :rolleyes:) it usually sails with bugs/glitches and sometimes missing content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big_Daddy_H
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes