RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Get ready for the multiple hotfix patches causing Jester to delay exponentially, where D(Number of days wasted patching an already "tested" and "finished" update) is multiplied by L(Koda Lie coeficient) plus Ay(Arbritary number representing the days/weeks/months/years Koda spent improving or not said update) to get a not so accurate probability (plus/minus X months/years) of the next delay date. N=D(L +Ay)
L isn't a coefficient in that context. I realize that that's a trivial correction, but I have a degree in applied mathematics and god damn it I'm going to get some mileage out of it

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
I'm thinking of replaying Swan when Crow comes out, even tho I didn't like that update in general cuz it felt rushed and was missing some elements of ToT...I'm guessing Crow will be the same, but at this point I don't care much I just want some new update from this game

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Crow update aside, has there been any news about F7's progress? Is it never talked about anymore in the discord?
Nothing set in stone, but here's their plan as of yesterday:

Swan/Crow pt.2 -> Jester -> Swan/Crow pt.3 -> something -> something else -> yet another thing -> 7F

We don't know what these other things are, probably something from Bo to fill the void and maybe WG? What we do know is that "->" represents delays. Many of them.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes