RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

vopo

Feb 12, 2019
What should I do after making box using copper? There is just 'Enhance' thing, nothing I can do.

Ieqe

Sep 19, 2018
Hey guys, what to do after crow sends you back to swan to check stuff? i speak with everyone, come back to crow and then what?
Same. Changelogs said that there would be a message indicating the end of chapter 2 but I didn't see any. Talking to the blue-haired thunder dojo guy gives instructions to return to Swan to help with research but I've gone through the research cycle multiple times without any change

What should I do after making box using copper? There is just 'Enhance' thing, nothing I can do.
Nothing I can enhance too, probably for future content. After finishing the box, report back to Swan

new versión with bugfixes is coming in 10 or 15 minutes
Any idea which bugs are present? Haven't encountered any so far

Kareshy

Sep 9, 2018
thanks for the save, but i kinda want to lose to crow, because it has 999 defense, so how do i bring it down?
Just plug it into this

I don't know which of the param sets it was as several have a defense of 9999, but just replace anything that has defense to 9999 as zero and then change your level to something other than 99. Even if it's just 98, since as far as I can tell that works best for making the stat changes stick for some reason. (Could just be me failing to do it properly, admittedly.)

You'll also want to change your MHP to not be the negative value it is since that would leave you with 300 health, which would be pretty suicidal.

Or, I mean, if dying immediately is your thing, leaving that's also an option.

vopo

Feb 12, 2019
Same. Changelogs said that there would be a message indicating the end of chapter 2 but I didn't see any. Talking to the blue-haired thunder dojo guy gives instructions to return to Swan to help with research but I've gone through the research cycle multiple times without any change

Nothing I can enhance too, probably for future content. After finishing the box, report back to Swan

Any idea which bugs are present? Haven't encountered any so far
I finished the box, but no dialogue is generated when I go to Swan. It's weird...

Ieqe

Sep 19, 2018
I finished the box, but no dialogue is generated when I go to Swan. It's weird...
Have you collected the key dropped by Crow? Has Swan shown you the basement under the potion cabinet? If so, go to the basement at night with the key, it should unlock content with Crow

Zoko

Aug 26, 2017
Same link should work for the new version, coda directly updated the folder, so same link

vopo

Feb 12, 2019
Have you collected the key dropped by Crow? Has Swan shown you the basement under the potion cabinet? If so, go to the basement at night with the key, it should unlock content with Crow
Swan show the basement, but I haven't got key from Crow. How can I get it?

Katan27

Feb 18, 2019
Go back to where you fought crow and pick up a key, then go back to swan's lab and interact with the shelf to move it and go downstairs(Do it when swan is not in the lab ).

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes