RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Koda should have said there is an ending, how do I get it?
and what happens if I beat the crow?
thank you

someoneisme

Feb 15, 2020
A loss to a mistress is a night in the kennel boy go lick your wounds while i decide how to discipline u....
is that the end?

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
No seriously guys i feel like im missing a fuck ton of content by being able to teleport behind her and cut her in half outside of battle please post a non 99 save. Also anyone else notice the sprites on the overworld have animations now (bar just random hopping up and down and walking), guess we know what took koda so long.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nicknicola

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
No seriously guys i feel like im missing a fuck ton of content by being able to teleport behind her and cut her in half outside of battle please post a non 99 save. Also anyone else notice the sprites on the overworld have animations now (bar just random hopping up and down and walking), guess we know what took koda so long.
You should be able to access all of her content by just not attacking her, unless she's doing a counter (your damage should be negated anyway).

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I think there's supposed to be some Swan content or plot after you get to talk to her and the monks, regardless if you've been freed by Crow for defeating her or fully submitting to her, since the 'End of Chapter 2' didn't appear either way, but I don't know how to proceed.

Ieqe

Sep 19, 2018
I have unlocked everything (I think) except the last degrade option. I have no idea how to get that one.
No idea here either, Crow did hint of a punishment worse than the walks, so we would probably have to progress past the current Swan vaccine content before going back to Crow to unlock it
On that note, anyone figured out what to do after talking to the monks and returning to Swan?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes