RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Has anyone reached the end?
firstly i really like teh crow content, doesnt excuse so much delay, but i think its pretty great. secondly someone mentioned different possible endings for crow/swan, is this true.
I don't think anyone know at this point. You can get out of Crow's prison in two different ways (winning or submitting to her), and reach the monks and Swan, with the only different being from what I saw that you call Crow Mistress when talking with them, but I don't understand how to continue with the story from that point on.

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Ya honestly something doesnt feel right about this update, I'm so done with this shit and joining the "ill check back every 4 months" group of people cos this shit has reached ridiculous levels of incompetence.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
anyone knows what am i supposted to do after beating crow 3 times ? i talked to swan and now i can't do anything

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
new question, under the degrade option after losing to crow enough, theres few options, other than changing the clothes, are those unlockable, or is that going to be a later chapter

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes