RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Jun 26, 2017
Dude, just try to download RPGM, decrypt ToT and look at their scripts and common events. I did that, hoped it would help me to find all possible scenes and shit. But it just scared me.
Seems they are trying to rely on scripts rather than events now. With the current code I even find it difficult to to some simple dialogue changes and create a simple replay room for myself

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
new question, under the degrade option after losing to crow enough, theres few options, other than changing the clothes, are those unlockable, or is that going to be a later chapter
The second option is unlockable, unsure about the third.
Edit: Third is also unlockable.

Last edited:

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
"Chapter 2 also contains some new Swan content" (from the Changelog) = does anyone know what koda was referring to? because I have seen practically nothing new in swan
"Added an "End of Chapter 2" note" (from the Changelog) =so when you finish the chapter there should be a "note" that says "end of the second chapter" ... did anyone see it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akuuuu4 and Gmaer

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
Anyone manage to beat crow's stage 3?
the fight with the the lower armor broken seemed easier to me and i managed to beat her.

According to the changelog there should be a text saying when you have reached the end of chapter 2 but i couldn't get it. Also, while using a decrypter i saw 1 new image for swan using a new vial to poison you. I asume this is related to the end of the content but i have been unable to get it. Anybody knows how to get it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also i can't get this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Azazellll

Apr 9, 2020
Soo instead of updating us every 6 months with 1 chapter he decided to update us with parts of one single chapter
Nice he's improving guys

Reactions: Pipo12334

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
i get that people are still pretty mad at them but i quite liked what this update had to offer tbh
at this point it feels like the only way people will ever forgive koda if he finds a way to literally isekai everyone to a world with femdom waifu's in real life

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
The developement cycle for this game is trash, this is equivilant to an early access game on steam or a kickstarter game. I've seen asset flip games that have better updates than this.

Reactions: Jadous and Magazif
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes