RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Jan 1, 2018
As much i hate the fucking delays we cannot deny the conent we get is well done compared to other products.
Under the Witch may be an impressive game but its only a demo compared to the packed content we got here and the gameplay is diverse wih several mistress specially with Crow/Swan, Khulan, Cobra and Eliza come to mind with some good mechanics.

I cannot defend them too much considering the long ass time theyre taking and the misdirection theyre having, Always in Debt felt it would have been as either a new boss or an expansion for Cobra.

We may need to wait more considering the work routine of these two and we can rant all we want but lets try to see if we can make the most of this before this place turns more toxic.
Lets just hope we dont have to wait till page 1000 for another update though.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
As much i hate the fucking delays we cannot deny the conent we get is well done compared to other products.
Under the Witch may be an impressive game but its only a demo compared to the packed content we got here and the gameplay is diverse wih several mistress specially with Crow/Swan, Khulan, Cobra and Eliza come to mind with some good mechanics.

I cannot defend them too much considering the long ass time theyre taking and the misdirection theyre having, Always in Debt felt it would have been as either a new boss or an expansion for Cobra.

We may need to wait more considering the work routine of these two and we can rant all we want but lets try to see if we can make the most of this before this place turns more toxic.
Lets just hope we dont have to wait till page 1000 for another update though.
I think everyone here understands that but the general point is that the devs dont respect their supporters and fans enough to not only remain focused but also be open with them

Reactions: Ultra_Fighter_3k

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
I think everyone here understands that but the general point is that the devs dont respect their supporters and fans enough to not only remain focused but also be open with them
they're pretty open on the Discord, which is where their fans and supporters are, but they should be much more open on Patreon, though. not everyone wants to use Discord.

Dufoe

Aug 15, 2018
Looks like you can't use the Unknown potion anymore having lost to Crow enough time to crawl around on all fours. The Captive status prevents you from doing so and there is no way out of it even if you go degeat Crow multiple times. Also wondering how you can get around to testing out the vaccine.

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
Hello there
I'm playing the last version (1.15.0.10) but when submitting to Crow's bootcleaner, the games almost always crashes while I lick her boots... Anyone is experiencing the same problem?

Reactions: heckend

BobSamade

Jul 11, 2019
i get that people are still pretty mad at them but i quite liked what this update had to offer tbh
at this point it feels like the only way people will ever forgive koda if he finds a way to literally isekai everyone to a world with femdom waifu's in real life
Considering I'm not a patron, I'll take what I get from this kind of content.

That said, the issue isn't that there's anything wrong with the content of the update itself. I've had a chance to play through it and, for RPGmaker smut, there's not much that comes close*. If he was putting stuff like this out monthly, it'd be sunshine and rainbows.
The issue is that the guy's raking in three grand a month and churning out bugger all for the privilege.
Now obviously no one's forcing his patrons to support him, but as long as he's earning that much off them and not facing a threat to his income stream, he'll keep putting out the most minor of updates, along with misleading release dates, as infrequently as he feels he can get away with.

A fool and his money etc etc.

* If you're open to your protagonist being female, I'd really recommend Caliross, particularly if you're into mind control. Plus the creator issues monthly update builds to the public.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
this is as far as i got as well seems like the end of the update?
tbh I think I'm still missing something...not sure what is, but I've been on it for more than 2hrs, so I kinda had enough, didn't want to redo the whole thing now, maybe next year when chapter 3 comes out
so for now I'll wait for someone who completed the whole thing and see what they got

Reactions: chesire

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Seems like a bad update again... ?
tbh I find it a step up from the last update (chapter 1:Swan) it has more content and more gameplay
and the writing outshined the art this time for me...I mean there is more game content than H content so fap-wise it has low scoring for me
the golden shower scenes were good but not much foot content, which is alright cuz Swan had her fair share of that
despite all the delays Koda delivered this time, this is not a full floor like cobra or the others so I didn't expect much content to begin with.
but it still needs some fixings and power balance it, and I think it lacked some gear content

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
ugh gave up trying to find the 'end of part 2' message. I've tried fighting swan a dozen different ways, beating her, resisting the poison and beating her, drinking the poison and beating her, drinking the poison and and losing to her, waiting 99 turns to stare at her feet.
Koda either forgot to put it in, or it's some retarded secret do the same shit 5 times in a row to 'rewards players who go that extra mile' by acting in a way no rational player would act.

Reactions: olorex11

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
tbh I find it a step up from the last update (chapter 1:Swan) it has more content and more gameplay
and the writing outshined the art this time for me...I mean there is more game content than H content so fap-wise it has low scoring for me
the golden shower scenes were good but not much foot content, which is alright cuz Swan had her fair share of that
despite all the delays Koda delivered this time, this is not a full floor like cobra or the others so I didn't expect much content to begin with.
but it still needs some fixings and power balance it, and I think it lacked some gear content
the question is does the time justify what was produced?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes