RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
whats this about a stare thingy, and is this before crow arrives, or before entering her domain
Do what i said and in the middle of the fight the camera will focus in her feet, pick stare a few times and the scene will start, and do all this before enter crows domain, you cant do it after. A bug maybe(?)

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
jester content was finished by bowei, if koda didint realese it in the next week, he will pot his un-edit version?

Somebodayyy

Sep 14, 2018
People here keep talking about armour options at night, but it says I still need to break MC. Not sure how to do it since the 2nd special potion doesn't actually seem to be doing anything. I feel like I've lost multiple times to each move as well. Can someone who has unlocked it tell us?

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I really liked the update. I'm glad Crow is a straight up mistress who breaks you into submission as she defeats you unlike Swan. The boot worship scenes were great especially. I still wish they would go back to the good old simplicity of villianess chilling on her throne and fighting you whenever. It feels like to find half the scenes you have to jump through hoops and rely on outside information.
Still this was a good update, at least in a vacuum. Just scroll past through anything from discord except for download links.

Reactions: Hero sama

Badj

Jul 10, 2017
Has anyone thought of giving it an android adaptation? It would really help a poor guy in quarantine sharing the same pc room of his brother D: if not, I guess i'll have to wait until this quarantine ends :(

Reactions: c-+
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes