RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
R3/EX Crow is difficult as hell. I barely managed to do it, and I'm level 32. The best strat for me was to just spam fire punch and blaze palm to destroy her shoulders (that's the position she starts in, and its the one she uses the most), then playing it safe and spamming potions once her armor's off. Sometimes you get unlucky and she destroys you on your first turn with a single chain attack, other times she spreads her attacks out between turns. Sometimes she just spams the heavy strike. I don't think there's anything you can do when she does that.
Anyways, quality update. I love the tension that this floor has. Swan is definitely the most devious villainess yet- there are some moments where I was actually impressed with how intimidating she is. Every decision feels like it matters, which is great. I love Crow's content too, even if I don't like her quite as much as her sister. Weirdly enough, I felt myself getting some ex-tomboy vibes off of her. Like she was a tomboy in her youth and was always overshadowed by her sister. Maybe that's just because Swan has bigger tits haha.

Reactions: c-+

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
this are the thinghs i did to defeat crown, but to be honest i had some luck.
before you enter you must have in your inventory 10 purple potions, 10 regeneration potions, 10 spinel potions (you can make it in the box thath you make in swan lab)20 a or b potions.
the first 2 victrys against crown are more easy than trying to defeat her the third time, and in the third time you will have 4 seconds to make a move or you wilol lose your turn.
when you play as crown you must feed your character with hell to rise attack potion and hel potion to rise defrense in his food, and only use her time to warmup so she get stronger.
try to attack her only when she is in a spesific posture to damage one part of her armour and defend or heal during the other postures, but try to not destroy her lower armour because that is what i think her most dangerous version.
when you manage to destroy one par of her armour you must end the fight quick without surrender, surrrender could make the submission route.
during the night with crow go to the armour in her room, select change and select off to the piece of armour tath you manage to break.
when you did all those thing drink purple potion, and regeneretion potion before you challenge crown to fight, try to use grab block when she is in a pose that can counter attack but not attack or heal, when the potion efects disapear drink first regeneration potion and the next turn spinel potion.
try to predict how much life you will have after 3 attacks, if you think you will not survive drink an a or b potion, untyl one turn you have enough health to use regeneration potion and keep fighting.
good luck pround warriors who cant accept defeat.
i recomend you to destory her plate armour, her attacks become weaker and her grabb moves ar very
predictable

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i defeated crown with her plate of and she give me 204 exp points
lilly in third dficult give me 208 after defeating her, lilly is still the best girl for farming exp

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
So is there's now way to destroy specific parts of her armor?
It's all dependent on what stance she's in?

Also, trying to use the unknown potion glitch out and crash.

Last edited:

Khuntai

Jun 5, 2018
Crow has a really good design and fight but I'm not feeling the mechanics of her room much. Whenever it was time to control her I felt like I was torturing myself, playing both sides of the relationship made it feel less subby imo. Maybe an update where she can control herself over the night if you don't use her actions would remedy that. I ain't mad though it's nice Bo is still experimenting with his floors.

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
Crow has a really good design and fight but I'm not feeling the mechanics of her room much. Whenever it was time to control her I felt like I was torturing myself, playing both sides of the relationship made it feel less subby imo. Maybe an update where she can control herself over the night if you don't use her actions would remedy that. I ain't mad though it's nice Bo is still experimenting with his floors.
if you dont use her actions through the night and just sleep she will do random things, so thats actually already in there

Khuntai

Jun 5, 2018
if you dont use her actions through the night and just sleep she will do random things, so thats actually already in there
Kinda, but she never uses the draughts, never wakes you up at night, and she hardly works out. She sticks to buffing her armor and filling your bowls normally most of the time. Skipping her part is good for speed running, but not so much if you're trying to get off.

Badj

Jul 10, 2017
Has anyone thought of giving it an android adaptation? It would really help a poor guy in quarantine sharing the same pc room of his brother D: if not, I guess i'll have to wait until this quarantine ends :(
Aaaaaand I just discovered that rpg VX ace are like a pain in the ass to convert, like you should remake it in rpg maker V, if this quarantine doesnt end soon I'll have to buy a laptop to get off lol

Jun 26, 2017
Managed to beat the third battle with level 11. Kinda surpried that some people are around lv 30 or so.
The most important thing is never increase her atk or def. Need some loses to increase def and atk until she deals about 40-50 per hit in second phase (I remember having 80+ def, some thunder resistance). Then lose some battles but try to hit the plate (heavy strike in first phase deals over 350 damage, it's impossible to win) and try to break her plate in the first round. All attacks in that phase are tolerable even if you fail some QTEs. Using strike and pray is enough.

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
I managed to beat fight three while only losing once. I used the static gauntlets that let you start the round with insulation to avoid getting stunned by her slash straight away. After that I got my attack to around 120 via equipment and my defence was around 70. Used a fair few potions though, immediately used the regen health potion as well as the potions that increase your attack and defence temporarily. Main game plan is to try and break her plate as fast as possible which causes her to shift into a much more manageable and predictable phase as she does far less damage in this phase.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes