RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
i just foudn that after submitting to crow i can chage what armor she wears to get those scenes, by interacting with the armor with her during the night

Nov 10, 2018
So I restarted all the swan content for the new update, and for whatever reason I'm not getting the "stare" option in her fight now even though I've gotten all three dreams.
Also, after finishing the crow content, you're not able to drink the unknown potion anymore, with it saying you're still a captive.

Reactions: taxidriver123

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
So I restarted all the swan content for the new update, and for whatever reason I'm not getting the "stare" option in her fight now even though I've gotten all three dreams.
Also, after finishing the crow content, you're not able to drink the unknown potion anymore, with it saying you're still a captive.
Drink the potion during the day and then fight her, its totally random after a few hits, and yes it needs to be BEFORE Crow, dont know really why...

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
In terms of quality this update was dope, really felt fleshed out and had a lot of cool mechanics, only issue of course (and as usual) was the lead up to the launch with constant delays. Also by the looks of the floor layout I wouldn't be surprised if the Jesters room will be in the area where we first fight Crow.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes