RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
>Literally admits that Lily is his least favourite girl and that he doesn't get what her appeal is
>Has bunch of passionate Lily fans pitching him ideas for an expansion, because she's the most popular and people want to see that she is done justice
>Decides not to use any of their ideas, instead cooks up some half-assed expansion on his own that pisses off almost all Lily fans
Predictable, but disappointing nonetheless. I feel like that's a sentence that encapsulates the recent history of ToT's development perfectly.
Yeah, came back to this game hoping to see something new for lily or some new interesting content but nothing so far. I'll probably just be back whenever kaori is officially released on F7

Pic

May 13, 2017
I found this update really nice even if it was not so long and, especially for the Lily part, it uses recycled/adapted old CGs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i hope that the Jester update will come in 10 days :)

Reactions: Konstantinus

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Does anyone have a changelog of the last 2 current updates? The front page still only has the 1.14.5 info.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
The writing for Lilly is good in this update. She has lots of interesting events. It's a damn shame she didn't get any new CG work to go with it tho.

Exactly. The lack of CGs is what is killing the update. But i must say the writing was top tier, that makes the lack of CGs even more frustrating.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
guys, how to get the evasion skill and how to craft the latex outfit for lily (it shows ???), let aside there's no dialog about becoming her apprentice

Last edited:

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
guys, how to get the evasion skill and how to craft the latex outfit for lily (it shows ???), let aside there's no dialog about becoming her apprentice

Loose around ~5 times to Lily in order to loose all your confidence. When it's done, Cobra will appear and tells you you should offer Lily items. Right after this scene, talk to Gerald who unlocks you the craft of the outfit. Beat Lily with the highest rank possible so you might obtain a silver shark hide, and then craft the outfit and offer it to Lily.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Loose around ~5 times to Lily in order to loose all your confidence. When it's done, Cobra will appear and tells you you should offer Lily items. Right after this scene, talk to Gerald who unlocks you the craft of the outfit. Beat Lily with the highest rank possible so you might obtain a silver shark hide, and then craft the outfit and offer it to Lily.
k thanks, i dont really like this, forcing players to lose to obtain stuffs but any idea of how to get the evasion skill ?

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
I have a question about tower of trample game play
Some armors has light and air power
Or they are in green
So does it mean it increases the light attack
Or does it mean it defends the light attack better

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
I'm an OG Lily fan, and I can say, she was written pretty in character in this expansion. It's not really 'bad' , a few new CGs would've gone a long way (Like when she gets you to worship her toes and the screen fades black because there's no CG to accommodate) . However it is really really short for the amount of time/delays that went into it which I think is where most of the backlash is coming from. And us Lily fans have been waiting since the promised may 2019 Lily full expansion so obviously getting a semi expansion in july 2020 is gonna sour some grapes. But if you look at it at face value, what we got definitely does do her justice because it's in character for her to act as she does here which adds the appeal.

Reactions: Konstantinus

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I'm an OG Lily fan, and I can say, she was written pretty in character in this expansion. It's not really 'bad' , a few new CGs would've gone a long way (Like when she gets you to worship her toes and the screen fades black because there's no CG to accommodate) . However it is really really short for the amount of time/delays that went into it which I think is where most of the backlash is coming from. And us Lily fans have been waiting since the promised may 2019 Lily full expansion so obviously getting a semi expansion in july 2020 is gonna sour some grapes. But if you look at it at face value, what we got definitely does do her justice because it's in character for her to act as she does here which adds the appeal.

How do you trigger the toe worshipping scene ? I thought i did all the content, it seems i didn't. Or i skipped it

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes