RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Bold of you to assume there will ever be future Lily content
Well she is still the best girl of the game and like we can see with the berliner airport everything can get finished if you give it enough time. Though I think we need to wait for it at least one or mayby two decades.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Have you tried wearing the puppy gear outside of Lily’s dojo then entering? If it doesn’t work is she your provisional master yet? That might be needed

I litteraly said i did wear the puppy gear before entering the dojo. I found the problem, i needed to redeem lily before accessing the puppy gear content. Thanks anyway !

New weird thing : I have no scene displayed when i interact with lily's boots. ( I already experienced the scene which she drags you naked )

It seems like there is some bugs

combatfrog

Dec 2, 2018
Last edited:

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
Having Major problems activating Lily's new content on a fresh save. Got all the way to her daydream sequence and now what? I keep losing but the only thing that happens is occasionally in the loss scenes she turns completely blue... Da ba di da ba die

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
Waited a while for this Lily update, I think this is what was promised in the spring cleaning update. Lily is my favorite, and the update was really disappointing. Basically no new scenes, just recycled scenes with different effects and text. But I don't know why I'd expect anything different, considering I think Bo hates Lily and is only interested in drawing PAWG milfs. Guess I'm waiting til the 7th floor; see you guys in another year.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Waited a while for this Lily update, I think this is what was promised in the spring cleaning update. Lily is my favorite, and the update was really disappointing. Basically no new scenes, just recycled scenes with different effects and text. But I don't know why I'd expect anything different, considering I think Bo hates Lily and is only interested in drawing PAWG milfs. Guess I'm waiting til the 7th floor; see you guys in another year.
you mean century?

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Having Major problems activating Lily's new content on a fresh save. Got all the way to her daydream sequence and now what? I keep losing but the only thing that happens is occasionally in the loss scenes she turns completely blue... Da ba di da ba die
The requirements are in the patch notes, which include events on 6F. The blue-ness is a bug and will be fixed soon. You will know her new content is unlocked when you see a cutscene with Gerald upon entering 5F.

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Am I the only one whos game crash when i use fire attack's at swan or break one part of crow's armor?
Bug-fixed already. Update your version.

did koda or bo wei said something about playing as a mistress in another updater or in other games?
I was very happy with how playing as The Crow turned out, so something like that could happen in the future. An entire game where you pilot the Mistress is unlikely since playing from the POV of the male sub is an important part of the mood.

Sep 15, 2018
Personally I think the update was great. It added a true ending to chapter 2 of the Swan/Crow content (which to be fair should have already been implemented) and a variety of scenes for swan. For Lily there may be no new cg’s, but the setting and situation have brought Lily’s content to a near close, only missing a game over scene. I enjoyed the new Lily scenes but that may be because I focus more on the dialogue, with the cg to help along.

To be fair to Bo, while I don’t like PAWG’s Megan is a great character imo and I’m excited to experience Warrior guild’s finale, being one of the only people in this forum who actually enjoy the game. Floor 7 looks great and am excited but...

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
Personally I think the update was great. It added a true ending to chapter 2 of the Swan/Crow content (which to be fair should have already been implemented) and a variety of scenes for swan. For Lily there may be no new cg’s, but the setting and situation have brought Lily’s content to a near close, only missing a game over scene. I enjoyed the new Lily scenes but that may be because I focus more on the dialogue, with the cg to help along.

To be fair to Bo, while I don’t like PAWG’s Megan is a great character imo and I’m excited to experience Warrior guild’s finale, being one of the only people in this forum who actually enjoy the game. Floor 7 looks great and am excited but...
Yes I enjoyed it too because I liked the dialogue. But it does get super repetitive, because with the different options you get the same pics. Im just glad to have gotten something though, even if it isn't ideal.

Roquil

May 18, 2020
Is there any special reason EX crow is handing me my face this hard?
I literally can't beat her despite the scaling that was supposed to be put in, I have to do perfect QTEs and spam all the buff potions just to SURVIVE

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Keep getting an error whenever I give cobra my stats and it crashes my game. The error says "unable to find file/graphics/battlers/face/MC/mc_shy_09" can anyone help?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes