RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Yuukamiya

Jun 15, 2017
This error (Img 1) happens right after you choose between "Guard" "Parry" or "Dodge" in the Lily event where you are Level / Attack / Defense at 1, when she stomps your head just after this exact line (Img 2).

If we don't talk about the delay and broken promises, I really liked Lily's new content, and with the popularity she has, I think it would be cool to think of a definite submission route for her (I think everyone would love it). That said, I want to see Kaori soon so I’m torn between them....

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
I hate how everything is tied to the puppy gear which means I gotta submit to previous old hags.
Only scenes/dialogues using or referencing the Puppy Gear require it. This is both to add a real consequence of submitting to those dommes, and to let players mitigate the amount of petplay if they're not into that.

I intentionally gave it to two dommes so players who disliked one could get it from the other. If you're just saying it's time for a third character to be able to give it to, I can consider that.

yeah..they should just make a new gear like latex suit or something
More are planned (latex suit will definitely be one as it already exists, you just can't leave with it yet). Part of my WG experiments were learning to make sure each caused unique enough feedback without too much overhead. I think the concept was successful, but I want to clear the ToT backlog before bringing in another code-creepy feature like this.

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
I'm happy to see that Lily has received some attention. She is the best girl to me for a few reasons. I don't know if it's just meaningless dialogue but she basically gives Ethan a quest to find out who "sent her the pearl" so I'm hoping she'll still play a part in the story for those of us who have chosen her as Ethan's owner. Since everybody likes a different woman in the game and that might be unfair to give one character way more attention than any other, this isn't to hope for anything major (like new CGs or erotica) but to simply show that Lily is planning her escape as well. She'll just have to be patient, because with the track record and work ethic surrounding this game, it'll be awhile before that question is ever answered. She'll likely be a 40-year-old auntie by then as well and given up on her dojo to just be a tower warden since she's never escaping the tower either.

Last edited:

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Only scenes/dialogues using or referencing the Puppy Gear require it. This is both to add a real consequence of submitting to those dommes, and to let players mitigate the amount of petplay if they're not into that.

I intentionally gave it to two dommes so players who disliked one could get it from the other. If you're just saying it's time for a third character to be able to give it to, I can consider that.

More are planned (latex suit will definitely be one as it already exists, you just can't leave with it yet). Part of my WG experiments were learning to make sure each caused unique enough feedback without too much overhead. I think the concept was successful, but I want to clear the ToT backlog before bringing in another code-creepy feature like this.
I Will always support more time with best girl Yvonne, assuming she's the one who gives you the latex suit to where around the rest of the tower.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018

Here is a Mega link for the 1.15.3.2 updated version if anyone still needs it.

1.15.3.2 Changes
================
- Fixed Lily "Ceremony" linking to "Temptation"
- Fixed Lily still being lecturable after becoming her apprentice
- Fixed Dr. Swan not attacking after using the original version of her Poison
- Fixed some visual errors when replaying Lily's Apprentice Dream or Loss scenes
- Increased chance of Dr. Swan using her updated Poison to 70% (from 40%)
- Increased change of Dr. Swan using her box hold to 66% (from 50%)
- Increased HP threshold at which Dr. Swan will use her Poisons to 40% (from 25%)
- Fixed Crow EX HP not resetting between fights, resulting in permanent escalation
- Fixed certain saves being unable to change into Puppy Gear on 5F despite meeting requirements
- Typos etc.

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
what bug does this version fix?
1.15.3.2 Changes
================
- Fixed Lily "Ceremony" linking to "Temptation"
- Fixed Lily still being lecturable after becoming her apprentice
- Fixed Dr. Swan not attacking after using the original version of her Poison
- Fixed some visual errors when replaying Lily's Apprentice Dream or Loss scenes
- Increased chance of Dr. Swan using her updated Poison to 70% (from 40%)
- Increased change of Dr. Swan using her box hold to 66% (from 50%)
- Increased HP threshold at which Dr. Swan will use her Poisons to 40% (from 25%)
- Fixed Crow EX HP not resetting between fights, resulting in permanent escalation
- Fixed certain saves being unable to change into Puppy Gear on 5F despite meeting requirements
- Typos etc.

Reactions: lewdbender

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

Next is Jester right? will we see the Cobra update soon? I was hoping we would see a game over screen or two for her, since she always talks about binding/burying Ethan in tights etc

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
will jester have her submision rotue at the begining like crow or will we have to defeat her first like the previous mistress?

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
Have you considered just skipping 7F and moving on to a higher floor (e.g you go from 6F to 8F with "vague memories of what happend) and eventually coming back to it? I've liked the new updates and dommes quite a bit but it's becoming a little too crowded in 6F. This wouldn't really change the game much, but from a pacing perspective it would be nice to feel like we're making progress up the tower instead of having some weird side adventures with Ethan on floor 6.

gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020
AIGHT, so when i fight swan on the latest patch, after i survive the qte section. it crashes my game with an error and i don't know why. Do any of you blokes have this problem?

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
I'm not slamming those who like updated images and so on, but honestly, I could be delighted with a text game that did all this in description and think updates to dialogue really rock.

Mind you, I still love the imagery used. I just want to plant a flag down on 'Adding Dialogue and descriptions is a great update too'.

Reactions: bahamut2195

pixvoliv

Aug 18, 2018
Is there any reason to fight anyone on level 2? Unless I'm mistaken, you can only get an S class win (for the rare items) on level 3, and getting an A rank victory is much easier on level 1 than level 2. It would make sense if unlocking level 3 required you to win on level 2 once, but apparently winning twice on level 1 is enough to unlock both level 2 and 3.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes