RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Apr 22, 2020
Guys i completely forgot about the tempest recipe. How do we get it please ?
Talk with the thunder dojo guy in the top left cell, choose the "craft" option, then the weapon section.

Might need to free him first and do Karen's task concerning him to let him have the tools to craft Tempest, though.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
1594039738351.png
Well when Ethan sleeps at Crow's jail, drought SΩ is added to his food, and he eats it to choose to lick Crow's boots, it comes up with this crash. Does anyone meet it too?

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
Only scenes/dialogues using or referencing the Puppy Gear require it. This is both to add a real consequence of submitting to those dommes, and to let players mitigate the amount of petplay if they're not into that.

I intentionally gave it to two dommes so players who disliked one could get it from the other. If you're just saying it's time for a third character to be able to give it to, I can consider that.

More are planned (latex suit will definitely be one as it already exists, you just can't leave with it yet). Part of my WG experiments were learning to make sure each caused unique enough feedback without too much overhead. I think the concept was successful, but I want to clear the ToT backlog before bringing in another code-creepy feature like this.
Appreciate the thought and response. I usually try to see all scenes then do a clean dominant route not because I hate the mistresses (well, Khulan can fuck off) but because I want to see the next mistress without being a slave to previous ones.

And since I can't quickly skip the cutscenes it means I got to suffer again and again just to get the puppy gear (or use a save file which isn't mine so don't really like the progress much). There should be an easy way to get it or buy it. Since the xmas lady is well, extra maybe make use of her (buy or wish for a puppy gear? A gift from one of the mistresses?) something like that.

P.S. I loved wearing Swan's panties. I hope you can leave this as an option (wearing her panties in battle so when an opponent undress you, things get naughty for our boy Ethan). I know not everyone loves crossdressing/femboys but would appreciate the option if possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamifexian

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
I love the fact that everyone will cuss out Koda and Bo for pages at a time, but when they turn up everyone is on their best behaviour
Yep, seems that anytime a small update comes around, even as small as this one, people go back to bootlicking them. As if the 2+ weeks of delaying never happened.

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
I love the fact that everyone will cuss out Koda and Bo for pages at a time, but when they turn up everyone is on their best behaviour
I don't remember insulting him. I was a Patreon supporter but the gap between the Xmas update and the one after it made me unsubscribe.

And that's it. We can joke/throw delay memes but no need to diss them. If you don't like their work, just unsub.

I will be happy to sub back if they keep up with updates.

Reactions: Pugugly001

UW0TM8TY

Apr 9, 2020
I don't remember insulting him. I was a Patreon supporter but the gap between the Xmas update and the one after it made me unsubscribe.

And that's it. We can joke/throw delay memes but no need to diss them. If you don't like their work, just unsub.

I wasn't trying to call anyone out or point fingers, just the 180 in attitude amuses me.

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
Its simple when they turn up its mostly (if ever) after a update. the glimps of hopes rises again combined with a empty sack results in more calm reactions.

Last edited:

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020

I unsubbed after this update. Not because I don't like their work but the way Koda is intentionally pissing people off with his ETAs.

Would be better to just keep his mouth shut and just post it without any notice before.

Sep 15, 2018
Yeah come to think of it, more game over on mistresses could be a good thing. But still, i dont think it would fit on Lily... While she definitely became a vilainess, she still want to escape the tower with ethan as her "apprentice" . So what's the point having a game over with her while she has the same goal than Ethan ? Climbing the tower, freeing ethan's friends is still possible even if he became Lily's property.

Another thing : The fact Scarlett lets you climb the tower leads to more content. If you couldn't continue after submitting to her, it wouldn't be fun at all.

Well it's my opinion !
Sorry it took me so long to reply. Yeah tbf some mistresses should not have game overs e.g. Scarlett and Eliza, while others should. I’m not sure about Lily not having a game over, as she ultimately wants Ethan to join her dojo which could lead to either a wholesome ending, where you become her student without the eroticness, or where you become her slave.

and yeah you’re fair to have that opinion so believe whatever you want, I’m not here to force my thoughts onto you.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Talk with the thunder dojo guy in the top left cell, choose the "craft" option, then the weapon section.

Might need to free him first and do Karen's task concerning him to let him have the tools to craft Tempest, though.

Huh, i think i'm doomed then. That guy on the top left is the only one i managed to save in my save file ( I was exhausted don't blame me ). I didn't do Karen's quest, so that means i couldn't craft Tempest at all ? Thanks for the answer by the way.

Sep 15, 2018
Yep, seems that anytime a small update comes around, even as small as this one, people go back to bootlicking them. As if the 2+ weeks of delaying never happened.
Admittedly, the delaying is annoying, but the content is great. Especially the swan content. She’s one of my favs, so this new update adding stuff to her was awesome.

Sep 15, 2018
Huh, i think i'm doomed then. That guy on the top left is the only one i managed to save in my save file ( I was exhausted don't blame me ). I didn't do Karen's quest, so that means i couldn't craft Tempest at all ? Thanks for the answer by the way.
Yeah I’m pretty sure you get extra stuff when you save the monks, whereas you get lewd stuff when you don’t.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Sorry it took me so long to reply. Yeah tbf some mistresses should not have game overs e.g. Scarlett and Eliza, while others should. I’m not sure about Lily not having a game over, as she ultimately wants Ethan to join her dojo which could lead to either a wholesome ending, where you become her student without the eroticness, or where you become her slave.

and yeah you’re fair to have that opinion so believe whatever you want, I’m not here to force my thoughts onto you.
No problems dude. You answered right when i logged in, nice timing !

About Lily, the fact is that she defintely wants you to continue climbing the tower to discover who gifted her the Naga pearl. And that's when you became her apprentice ( or slave, it's the same shit for her apparently )

And i find this event really cool as it unloccks a new quest for hardcore Lily fans, rather than just submitting to her and get a game over.

On the other hand, i have to say Yvonne's game over was hot af.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
You need MORE complaints about delays in this thread? There are probably 400+ posts of users complaining about the delays. I think the devs got the message by now. No one is saying anything that hasn't been said hundreds of times before.

I'm all for criticizing the devs if you feel they deserve it, but cmon. We get it, Bo steals art. We know, Koda has the work ethic and focus of a ADHD toddler. We are aware that 7F has been delayed for a year plus. Fire Koda, blah blah blah.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Holefiller

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
I go away for a a 2-3 days and when I come back there are 10 more pages...
expectations: new update
reality: Gearless Joe arguing with someone about something pointeless smh...

Koda-
I think there is a bug with Khulan, when the QTE are about to appear, the game crashes and I get a message about an error
can you see to that as well sometimes later

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Re Game Overs at no one particular: most of the Mistresses essentially have Game Over sequences, many just bail you out and let you continue as a slave because I find that more interesting. I understand some folks don't it satisfying without the hard Game Over, but that's a separate complaint. There are more hard Game Overs coming up at any rate.

Don't listen to these petty thieves, Koda. We your loyal patreon subscribers will continue to support you. Keep your chin up, King.
Thanks, king. ;)

Koda-
If you ever get around to adding to Eliza a bit more, consider giving her a % chance to finding Ethan in his hiding spot.
Hmm, I have an idea that might work for this. That's a clunky event since it was "coded" (ie. a frankenstein of stock VX Ace functions) when we were mega-noobs, though, so might not get around to it for bit.

Why did our posts laughing at Kodas shitty 7F ETA prediction get deleted? I didnt even get notified wtf? Better not quote him again just in case...
If it makes you feel better I saw them last night and got a laugh myself out of how long the train ran for.

The two problems with just buying it are: a) the dialogue it gates tend to reference you having it because you were tamed by someone. b) I write the MC as a reluctant sub, so it's dubious that he'd take that type of initiative.

That said, I've actually been expanding the 'back end' of puppy stuff to better support being trained by different Mistresses. It's plausible that you could be offered the gear to better serve your owner / become a puppy by a neutral party (eg. Santa or something else) after being sufficiently "normal" enslaved, I suppose.

Not something I can focus on at the moment but I'll keep it in the back of my mind.

I'm not a fan of cross/femboy as such, but I do love some Fashion Souls and forcing the MC to wear compromising/humiliating gear generally. Some of it may fall into trap territory and if fans of that enjoy it extra for that, great.

I realize people are (rightfully) mad at me for the bad delays and even worse communication surrounding them, so I appreciate them being civil when I show up for bug hunting / general (game) feedback and keep their comments (directly to me, at least) to that.

I unsubbed after this update. Not because I don't like their work but the way Koda is intentionally pissing people off with his ETAs.

Would be better to just keep his mouth shut and just post it without any notice before.
You're probably right. For the record it's not intentional, though.

Well when Ethan sleeps at Crow's jail, drought SΩ is added to his food, and he eats it to choose to lick Crow's boots, it comes up with this crash. Does anyone meet it too?
Could you be more specific about the exact sequence of events? Do you choose to eat it when you wake up, or force him to eat it as Crow that night? Does the crash happen before, during, or after the minigame? Thanks!

I think there is a bug with Khulan, when the QTE are about to appear, the game crashes and I get a message about an error
can you see to that as well sometimes later
I'll look into it, thanks.

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Re Game Overs at no one particular: most of the Mistresses essentially have Game Over sequences, many just bail you out and let you continue as a slave because I find that more interesting. I understand some folks don't it satisfying without the hard Game Over, but that's a separate complaint. There are more hard Game Overs coming up at any rate.

Thanks, king. ;)

Hmm, I have an idea that might work for this. That's a clunky event since it was "coded" (ie. a frankenstein of stock VX Ace functions) when we were mega-noobs, though, so might not get around to it for bit.

If it makes you feel better I saw them last night and got a laugh myself out of how long the train ran for.

The two problems with just buying it are: a) the dialogue it gates tend to reference you having it because you were tamed by someone. b) I write the MC as a reluctant sub, so it's dubious that he'd take that type of initiative.

That said, I've actually been expanding the 'back end' of puppy stuff to better support being trained by different Mistresses. It's plausible that you could be offered the gear to better serve your owner / become a puppy by a neutral party (eg. Santa or something else) after being sufficiently "normal" enslaved, I suppose.

Not something I can focus on at the moment but I'll keep it in the back of my mind.

I'm not a fan of cross/femboy as such, but I do love some Fashion Souls and forcing the MC to wear compromising/humiliating gear generally. Some of it may fall into trap territory and if fans of that enjoy it extra for that, great.

I realize people are (rightfully) mad at me for the bad delays and even worse communication surrounding them, so I appreciate them being civil when I show up for bug hunting / general (game) feedback and keep their comments (directly to me, at least) to that.

You're probably right. For the record it's not intentional, though.

Could you be more specific about the exact sequence of events? Do you choose to eat it when you wake up, or force him to eat it as Crow that night? Does the crash happen before, during, or after the minigame? Thanks!

I'll look into it, thanks.
Do you and Bo have any idea of what's to come after F7 and Jester? Perhaps another spin-off game or expansion to your past ones? Seems like you might want a break after being done with F7, Jester, Swan pt. 3, etc.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes