RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Up to Bo, I suppose. I tend to enjoy working on whatever he comes up with, but I also have some ToT dommes waiting to be created and implemented, so I'm happy to keep working on that as well.

Not likely. I think Bo is fine with willing / immediately maso-subby protagonists, but I think that's both boring and tends to be dissonant with his plot premises (where you're usually a hero with a compelling reason to not immediately submit). Being coaxed/coerced/tamed/actually-dominated is a big part of the appeal for me, too.

You might try the Tiffany's Trap non-hero route since Bo wrote that himself and I barely touched it.

I think F7 has some interesting implications for the main plot that are more direct that Swan/Crow, but no, it doesn't feature Rose/Karen/etc.

She is done until post-7F and post-the-stuff-alluded-to-in-her-new-plot. I believe at that point Bo may be interested in either giving her the full expansion I planned out for her. Failing that I'm sure he'd pity me with a few CGs to wrap her up.

That won't be for a long while, though, and further interim content is pretty unlikely due to her fanbase.

If all goes as planned and I finish 7F before (or soon after) Bo finishes Swan/Crow 3, I think I can complete Swan/Crow 3 in a reasonable amount of time and we can get back to a nice rhythm.

Completing 7F also frees Bo to prepare 8F (at a size of his choosing), so maybe he does a short floor there or something.

Someone in Discord had an almost identical idea the other day. Small world.
Maybe a premise for a future short game from Bo, who knows.

I don't check this forum that often, so I might miss some mentions. That said, a few of your mentions I've checked in the past have just been tacking my name onto a generic complaint/flame post, which there's not much for me to respond with.

I'm generally happy to answer any question about the actual game.
You can also PM me if you really wanna know something and I overlooked it.
Hey koda deliver jester on time can you?? Maybe cut it down to 3 delays as improvement. i dont wish 7F to be here in 2021, also wanna know your reasons for delaying, are you just bad at planning or are you lazy ?

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Re Game Overs at no one particular: most of the Mistresses essentially have Game Over sequences, many just bail you out and let you continue as a slave because I find that more interesting. I understand some folks don't it satisfying without the hard Game Over, but that's a separate complaint. There are more hard Game Overs coming up at any rate.

Thanks, king. ;)

Hmm, I have an idea that might work for this. That's a clunky event since it was "coded" (ie. a frankenstein of stock VX Ace functions) when we were mega-noobs, though, so might not get around to it for bit.

If it makes you feel better I saw them last night and got a laugh myself out of how long the train ran for.

The two problems with just buying it are: a) the dialogue it gates tend to reference you having it because you were tamed by someone. b) I write the MC as a reluctant sub, so it's dubious that he'd take that type of initiative.

That said, I've actually been expanding the 'back end' of puppy stuff to better support being trained by different Mistresses. It's plausible that you could be offered the gear to better serve your owner / become a puppy by a neutral party (eg. Santa or something else) after being sufficiently "normal" enslaved, I suppose.

Not something I can focus on at the moment but I'll keep it in the back of my mind.

I'm not a fan of cross/femboy as such, but I do love some Fashion Souls and forcing the MC to wear compromising/humiliating gear generally. Some of it may fall into trap territory and if fans of that enjoy it extra for that, great.

I realize people are (rightfully) mad at me for the bad delays and even worse communication surrounding them, so I appreciate them being civil when I show up for bug hunting / general (game) feedback and keep their comments (directly to me, at least) to that.

You're probably right. For the record it's not intentional, though.

Could you be more specific about the exact sequence of events? Do you choose to eat it when you wake up, or force him to eat it as Crow that night? Does the crash happen before, during, or after the minigame? Thanks!

I'll look into it, thanks.

Sry to quote for so long but I dunno how to do it better.
I chose to let Ethan eat it after waking up, as he has 5 fire marks and a great leading to win-lose records against Crow he can't be forced to do it. The bootlicking minigame caused the crush since it starts its initialization. Which is, as long as I chose to let Ethan lick Crow's boots, the game crashes. Then I would say it doesn't crash if you let him be the toilet.
Guess that's all I have to say. BTW plz get me some more delay memes so that I can always find sth to laugh with.

BumbisBlast

May 28, 2018
1594090014941.png
I'm getting this error when I fight Swan. After completing the grapple QTE after she counters your every action, the game typically crashes on the following turn. It appears to not happen if she uses the Water I attack (or whatever it's called). This is on version 1.15.3.2

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Koda- had you or bo wei think of a femdom fantasy game were the mc is dominated be fantasy monster girls (orc amazon woman, elf girl archer, tiny goblin humilliation harem thief gang, thick dwarfs waistress/blacksmith, seductive poisonous lizardwoman assasin).
i know that tiffanys trap could be in this category, but i would love to play a game like this.
Bo isn't particularly fond of monstergirls, although his upcoming mini-game features a Level Draining Succubus MILF. The other gimmick of that game is that it will be fully voiced in both CN and EN. Before anyone panics, I already finished editing the script for Bo and the nature of the project (it's mostly an experiment/test in implementing voice) means I probably won't feel compelled to make a 1.1 or Plus version or whatever. (Hint: save this post to roast me later!)

Overall I think the scenes are really neat despite the usual tragedy of the narrative/gameplay loop being so scanty in such a short game. I think both MG and normal fans will like it a lot.

Koda- Henlo there mon ami,
Just wondering what your plans are with mrs claus, I personally would love for it to come out after the jester expansion, but your game your rules.
Possibly after 7F if Bo isn't finished with Swan/Crow Part 3 yet. If I haven't found time for her by December then I'll naturally make a point to get to her then.

Koda- Kaori will appear in the game?
Yes, Kaori is on 7F, which is planned to come after Jester.

Koda- While you're here, I'm just curious if there's any chance of a future floor (or mini-project) having giantess/shrinking content?
Not out of the question, but not generally my or Bo's thing. Sometimes I see one-off images that get me going, though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll keep it in mind for things like Swan or Claus where the MC can be plausible shrunk without too many plot gynmastics, but no promises. Discord has a very dedicated burp-fan who's insistence probably subconsciously contributed Crow's booze hijinks, so who knows.

Hey koda deliver jester on time can you??
You'll find out soon, eh?

The bootlicking minigame caused the crush since it starts its initialization.
Thanks for the detailed steps. Please give me your save (attach to post or PM if you don't wanna share your name) if possible so I can try to reproduce (I was unable to reproduce on my saves). You can also try 1.15.3.3, as I semi-blindly added a 'bandaid' to that scene (maybe it fixes it, worst case it does nothing).

BumbisBlast - Should be fixed in 1.15.3.3
h-kingu - Myself and my playtesters were unable to replicate a crash in either Khulan's combat or non-combat QTEs. Please provide your save and/or exact reproduction steps if possible. Thanks!

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Bo isn't particularly fond of monstergirls, although his upcoming mini-game features a Level Draining Succubus MILF. The other gimmick of that game is that it will be fully voiced in both CN and EN. Before anyone panics, I already finished editing the script for Bo and the nature of the project (it's mostly an experiment/test in implementing voice) means I probably won't feel compelled to make a 1.1 or Plus version or whatever. (Hint: save this post to roast me later!)

Overall I think the scenes are really neat despite the usual tragedy of the narrative/gameplay loop being so scanty in such a short game. I think both MG and normal fans will like it a lot.

Possibly after 7F if Bo isn't finished with Swan/Crow Part 3 yet. If I haven't found time for her by December then I'll naturally make a point to get to her then.

Not out of the question, but not generally my or Bo's thing. Sometimes I see one-off images that get me going, though.
I'll keep it in mind for things like Swan or Claus where the MC can be plausible shrunk without too many plot gynmastics, but no promises. Discord has a very dedicated burp-fan who's insistence probably subconsciously contributed Crow's booze hijinks, so who knows.

Thanks for the detailed steps. Please give me your save (attach to post or PM if you don't wanna share your name) if possible so I can try to reproduce (I was unable to reproduce on my saves). You can also try 1.15.3.3, as I semi-blindly added a 'bandaid' to that scene (maybe it fixes it, worst case it does nothing).

h-kingu - Myself and my playtesters were unable to replicate a crash in either Khulan's combat or non-combat QTEs. Please provide your save and/or exact reproduction steps if possible. Thanks!
K cool get back to work please.

• Love
Reactions: onomado and Jadous

BenyaVersyl

Oct 29, 2019

Any idea of the Jester update? please friend don't delay it... don't give probabilities of the date, give the date.

papey

Sep 7, 2017
any word on wg? seem it's been buried under all the other stuff after it itself taking up time, but now that stuff is more or less in order it'd be cool to put an end to that chapter eventually

Reactions: Jadous

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Any idea of the Jester update? please friend don't delay it... don't give probabilities of the date, give the date.
Koda should NOT give ETA’s right now. He should just focus on finishing jester, and release it when it is ready. The community does not need another month of consecutive delays.

Koda, please, just release it when it’s ready. Don’t give release dates.

Best thing you could do is give us Progress updates like “Finished the Battles” or “Finished the main level”.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Anyone else getting game crashing errors against Swan and Crow? Mine is when heating up Swan's outfit with a fire attack, and breaking Crow's armor which is bad since I can't work around that one... It could be because I am using my old save from the last version, but I have to make sure before restarting again. Also anyone else notice Crow got stronger? I went from a decent fight, to her owning me in a few turns because of skill spamming her strong hit combo, and seemingly better stats, and this is after getting stronger since the last version with using Volcano Ash, and The Defense one.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2020
I'll keep it in mind for things like Swan or Claus where the MC can be plausible shrunk without too many plot gynmastics
Not a fan of shrinking myself, but this gave me the image of Mrs Claus asking Ethan to perform as the toy in "The Nutcracker", complete with making him the accurate size. And Claus also ropes other Tower people into performing the other characters of the play.

Cue jokes of characters expecting something called "nutcracker" to be about cbt.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes