RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
What i am hoping for in the end with the bail out mistresses, (meaning, Scarlett, Eliza ect, ect) that let Ethan continue, is after he completes his quest to save the others, he goes to his chosen mistress and she will take him home with her.

Where the player can have fun with unique repeatable scenes and a memory option to re-watch himself being broken and the fun they had together when he gave in to his perfect mistress.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Re Game Overs at no one particular: most of the Mistresses essentially have Game Over sequences, many just bail you out and let you continue as a slave because I find that more interesting. I understand some folks don't it satisfying without the hard Game Over, but that's a separate complaint. There are more hard Game Overs coming up at any rate.
This makes me happy, besides the delays, this is my main complaint about the game, happy to hear that will be added in the future!

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
i know, F7 is not going out soon, but Koda- will Rose have an episodic role on it? Or F7 will avoid main plot(super Ethan, rose, karen, save friends and master, going up, etc.) like Crow. Its been almost 2 years after plot related update (F6), so i think you can give a little spoiler.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Koda- I appreciate you giving this side of the community some time instead of just branding us as the villains and calling it a day like others do, and I know you've defended F95 at least once on Discord.

With that out of the way though, let's get to the big question: do you and Bo already have a plan for dealing with 7F?

I mean I know you've been working on it between updates, but in the meantime Bo has made another 7F level update in Swan/Crow pt.3, so I feel like something has to be done to get the project back on speed. What's your take on it?

Apr 22, 2020
Imagine a game where MC is the willing, subby secretary (or assistant) of a femdom businesswoman and his job is to get the info she needs to select and conclude profitable business deals, for which she rewards him by domming him (and so do other femdom ladies in the company when he helps them out).

Meanwhile bad employees arent' so lucky...

• Red Heart
Reactions: ajmay2 and fanboi

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
I wasn't trying to call anyone out or point fingers, just the 180 in attitude amuses me.
Doesn't matter when he is handpicking what to answer, me and Joe at least where dissapointed in this and called him on it, that's without counting the tags and x numbers of time we mention him. So why bother?

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Do you and Bo have any idea of what's to come after F7 and Jester? Perhaps another spin-off game or expansion to your past ones? Seems like you might want a break after being done with F7, Jester, Swan pt. 3, etc.
Up to Bo, I suppose. I tend to enjoy working on whatever he comes up with, but I also have some ToT dommes waiting to be created and implemented, so I'm happy to keep working on that as well.

Did you and Bo Wei ever talk about/have any interest in a game with a willing sub protag?
Not likely. I think Bo is fine with willing / immediately maso-subby protagonists, but I think that's both boring and tends to be dissonant with his plot premises (where you're usually a hero with a compelling reason to not immediately submit). Being coaxed/coerced/tamed/actually-dominated is a big part of the appeal for me, too.

You might try the Tiffany's Trap non-hero route since Bo wrote that himself and I barely touched it.

Or F7 will avoid main plot(super Ethan, rose, karen, save friends and master, going up, etc.) like Crow.
I think F7 has some interesting implications for the main plot that are more direct that Swan/Crow, but no, it doesn't feature Rose/Karen/etc.

Can you confirm [Lily is done] Koda ?
She is done until post-7F and post-the-stuff-alluded-to-in-her-new-plot. I believe at that point Bo may be interested in either giving her the full expansion I planned out for her. Failing that I'm sure he'd pity me with a few CGs to wrap her up.

That won't be for a long while, though, and further interim content is pretty unlikely due to her fanbase.

Koda- do you and Bo already have a plan for dealing with 7F?
If all goes as planned and I finish 7F before (or soon after) Bo finishes Swan/Crow 3, I think I can complete Swan/Crow 3 in a reasonable amount of time and we can get back to a nice rhythm.

Completing 7F also frees Bo to prepare 8F (at a size of his choosing), so maybe he does a short floor there or something.

Imagine a game where MC is the willing, subby secretary (or assistant) of a femdom businesswoman and his job is to get the info she needs to select and conclude profitable business deals, for which she rewards him by domming him (and so do other femdom ladies in the company when he helps them out).

Meanwhile bad employees arent' so lucky...
Someone in Discord had an almost identical idea the other day. Small world.
Maybe a premise for a future short game from Bo, who knows.

Doesn't matter when he is handpicking what to answer, me and Joe at least where dissapointed in this and called him on it, that's without counting the tags and x numbers of time we mention him. So why bother?
I don't check this forum that often, so I might miss some mentions. That said, a few of your mentions I've checked in the past have just been tacking my name onto a generic complaint/flame post, which there's not much for me to respond with.

I'm generally happy to answer any question about the actual game.
You can also PM me if you really wanna know something and I overlooked it.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Koda- had you or bo wei think of a femdom fantasy game were the mc is dominated be fantasy monster girls (orc amazon woman, elf girl archer, tiny goblin humilliation harem thief gang, thick dwarfs waistress/blacksmith, seductive poisonous lizardwoman assasin).
i know that tiffanys trap could be in this category, but i would love to play a game like this.

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Koda- had you or bo wei think of a femdom fantasy game were the mc is dominated be fantasy monster girls (orc amazon woman, elf girl archer, tiny goblin humilliation harem thief gang, thick dwarfs waistress/blacksmith, seductive poisonous lizardwoman assasin).
i know that tiffanys trap could be in this category, but i would love to play a game like this.
Do we need more monster girl games honestly?

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
So the best gurl will not have content for a while ? That's okay. I'm ready to wait my whole life anyway.

I thought Lily had a huge fanbase though.

Aug 27, 2018
Koda- Henlo there mon ami,
Just wondering what your plans are with mrs claus, I personally would love for it to come out after the jester expansion, but your game your rules.

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
So the best gurl will not have content for a while ? That's okay. I'm ready to wait my whole life anyway.

I thought Lily had a huge fanbase though.
I think means that the fanbase is angry with her update content so he does not want to do it again

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes