RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
I gotta admit I really enjoyed the lily update, to bad we had no new cgs, but the dialog was very in character, still split on that ninja mistress tease tho.
Also how did Lily teach us a better Hydroscreen? I thought it was a secret technique of her dojo and the whole point was that Gerald wouldn't teach it to her, am I missing something?

That being said:
>10 days
I'm gonna set my clock for the 29th.
View attachment 717748
1 more week for jester delay ? Hmm cmon koda ! Make us proud, prove that you r tryin to change!

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I wonder, about Swan/Crow Part 3, would the decision to submit to either, or both, or none, would affect the battle (for example will it always be a double battle?) as well as the endings.
A question for those that got the panties wearing scene, do you have to be Crow's pet to get it?

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Finally trying this game again, now that I figured out how to cheat. It has terrible pacing, but worse is how it just exaggerates everything in text; the CGs just don't line up. I didn't actually know there was scat in this game, but there essentially isn't with how paltry and sickly it is. Game doesn't seem to do any of its fetishes justice.
Figured out how to cheat

Has terrible pacing
...Yes, it has terrible pacing, so I cheated.

Last edited:

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Finally trying this game again, now that I figured out how to cheat. It has terrible pacing, but worse is how it just exaggerates everything in text; the CGs just don't line up. I didn't actually know there was scat in this game, but there essentially isn't with how paltry and sickly it is. Game doesn't seem to do any of its fetishes justice.
Figured out how to cheat

Has terrible pacing

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018
depend on what you cheat on..if you take everything on the item..yes there will some certain part the pace will be escalate quickly..i also cheat but i dont take everything..just pot and certain armor n weapon the game move on just fine

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
I feel like I've been losing to Swan and helping with her lab for over an hour. I have no idea how to progress.

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017

...Yes, it has terrible pacing, so I cheated.
I’m having trouble following this critique, you kind of just said buzz words and didn’t explain any of your reasoning. Like you said it has terrible pacing but didn’t say in what way, was the plot moving too fast or slow for you? I mean this is ToT there’s really not much narrative to follow here. My favorite is the irony in the statement, “They exaggerate everything” and then the game doesn’t do any of its fetishes justice? I mean that’s just wrong. I mean I’m making an assumption you wanted more poop in this game based on your disappointment in how “paltry” it is? So all I got from your review is “Story is too hard to follow, needs more poop”.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I’m having trouble following this critique...
I am not writing an essay just because you didn't like my passing comment.
I'm curious since we don't see a lot of criticism...
Struggling to take much away from your review as mentioned already. Other than the fact that the one literal shit scene hasn't aligned with your penchant for feces.
I did not leave a "review."
It's a scene in the game—I'm sorry if that upsets you, but by all means, kinkshame. I decline to argue with fanboys. I was disappointed by the game, goodbye, thread.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes