RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

combatfrog

Dec 2, 2018
I feel like I've been losing to Swan and helping with her lab for over an hour. I have no idea how to progress.
I believe submission route to Swan Part 2 is the following requirements:
  • Be jailed and let go by Crow either through submission or winning your way out
  • Raise Swan's toxicology to max via helping her (I believe she will also strip you naked at this point when volunteering)
  • Continually fight her, lose, and say yes to her potion. Eventually the answer will change to "Yes please! <3"
  • I *think* you have to lose to the fume hood twice and then you will get a scene where she turns Ethan into an ass boy. It's complete RNG which special attack she uses after drugging Ethan but one of the minor updates changelog said it increased the chance she would use the fume hood attack. It took me a long time to get to the "end of part 2" scene prior to this update since Swan wouldn't use her fume hood finisher again.
  • I'm unsure if Swan's panties are required for end of part 2 or not. To get these keep volunteering and eventually she will make you wear them while performing chores. Don't seem to have an effect on anything as far as I can tell.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
3-4 more days and jester should be out according to the proper eta, Will koda delay it 10 times again hmmmm

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
can anybody spar a save at new swan content my game is buged af and i cant get neither swar or lily contet and im tired of trying

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Koda- last question about jester, will her battle level be according to mc level (like crow) or she will have a specific level and stats like the previous mistress?

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
Hello, maybe this question has already been asked, but specifically how to defeat boss 4 around which skull she constantly regenerates.

Mar 15, 2020
Hello, maybe this question has already been asked, but specifically how to defeat boss 4 around which skull she constantly regenerates.
You mean Khulan? Well hope that she doesn't spam heal und try to get the wind tunic.
Also don't use grab block but use her grabs for counter damage with the intercept option.

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Koda- last question about jester, will her battle level be according to mc level (like crow) or she will have a specific level and stats like the previous mistress?
Currently fixed stats. I'll experiment with scaling if I have time, but not a priority like Crow's was (I wanted Crow to scale and be generally challenging to escape due to her narrative).

Hey Koda-, quick question. Did you ever talk to Bo about the art he stole whilst making ToT?
Assuming you mean the infamous Msize Foot POV, yes (way back). To him (and this is a sort of common CN issue by Western plagiarism standards), if the foot/image he wants to draw already exists, and his version would be roughly the same, why waste time replicating it?

I explained that by Western standards, the act of taking the time to do it yourself, even if the result is very similar, is what makes it yours, and skipping/stealing that work will be frowned upon by a lot of Western fans/observers. I encouraged him to avoid it in the future but ultimately it's his decision (and fans' decision whether or not to tolerate it if it comes up again).

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes