RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What I wonder, on my two different saves Lily is after she took Ethan as student called on one master Lily and on the other only Lily. What made the difference?

cffdd

Jul 18, 2018
Hey Koda, do you know japan artist TTL? I strongly recommend getting inspiration from his work. I think you and ttl are The best femdom artist in the world.

SandStant

Jul 8, 2020
Not out of the question, but not generally my or Bo's thing. Sometimes I see one-off images that get me going, though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll keep it in mind for things like Swan or Claus where the MC can be plausible shrunk without too many plot gynmastics, but no promises. Discord has a very dedicated burp-fan who's insistence probably subconsciously contributed Crow's booze hijinks, so who knows.

You'll find out soon, eh?

Thanks for the detailed steps. Please give me your save (attach to post or PM if you don't wanna share your name) if possible so I can try to reproduce (I was unable to reproduce on my saves). You can also try 1.15.3.3, as I semi-blindly added a 'bandaid' to that scene (maybe it fixes it, worst case it does nothing).

BumbisBlast - Should be fixed in 1.15.3.3
h-kingu - Myself and my playtesters were unable to replicate a crash in either Khulan's combat or non-combat QTEs. Please provide your save and/or exact reproduction steps if possible. Thanks!
Bo isn't particularly fond of monstergirls, although his upcoming mini-game features a Level Draining Succubus MILF. The other gimmick of that game is that it will be fully voiced in both CN and EN. Before anyone panics, I already finished editing the script for Bo and the nature of the project (it's mostly an experiment/test in implementing voice) means I probably won't feel compelled to make a 1.1 or Plus version or whatever. (Hint: save this post to roast me later!)

Overall I think the scenes are really neat despite the usual tragedy of the narrative/gameplay loop being so scanty in such a short game. I think both MG and normal fans will like it a lot.

Possibly after 7F if Bo isn't finished with Swan/Crow Part 3 yet. If I haven't found time for her by December then I'll naturally make a point to get to her then.

Yes, Kaori is on 7F, which is planned to come after Jester.

Not out of the question, but not generally my or Bo's thing. Sometimes I see one-off images that get me going, though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll keep it in mind for things like Swan or Claus where the MC can be plausible shrunk without too many plot gynmastics, but no promises. Discord has a very dedicated burp-fan who's insistence probably subconsciously contributed Crow's booze hijinks, so who knows.

You'll find out soon, eh?

Thanks for the detailed steps. Please give me your save (attach to post or PM if you don't wanna share your name) if possible so I can try to reproduce (I was unable to reproduce on my saves). You can also try 1.15.3.3, as I semi-blindly added a 'bandaid' to that scene (maybe it fixes it, worst case it does nothing).

BumbisBlast - Should be fixed in 1.15.3.3
h-kingu - Myself and my playtesters were unable to replicate a crash in either Khulan's combat or non-combat QTEs. Please provide your save and/or exact reproduction steps if possible. Thanks!

The shrinking idea could work in some sort of dream level. Maybe as part of Ethan's will being broken, he sees a mistress as being far larger and more powerful then they are in reality.

SandStant

Jul 8, 2020
BTW is there still eventually going to be 20 floors to the tower or has that been changed? And if so what are some of the ideas for future mistresses? I feel like a teacher mistress would be interesting, Ethan might benefit from a few lessons.

Michele28

Feb 24, 2019
guys help me! I lost all the saved data since I changed my computer ... I would need clean rescues ... That is, without having any mistress ... By the way I was of a fairly high level since I also defeated the crow ... Someone Would you be kind enough to pass me on the bailouts without completing the new part I'm unaware of? Thanks in advance

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
guys help me! I lost all the saved data since I changed my computer ... I would need clean rescues ... That is, without having any mistress ... By the way I was of a fairly high level since I also defeated the crow ... Someone Would you be kind enough to pass me on the bailouts without completing the new part I'm unaware of? Thanks in advance
good god.jpg

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
Just going to say again since Koda is among us, I'd love to see everyplace where it says things like 'Foot Stink' changed to 'Pheromones' or even 'scent' or 'Aroma'.

Everything is always better with Pheromones bending a man's will.

Shrinking is okay, but the scale of the pics pretty well establish that the women are Amazonian mini-giantesses anyway. What would be more fun for me would be his coming across a 'normal' woman, whose being treated for something and gets larger, more fit, and more dominant.

Bonus points if she starts out homely or only conventionally pretty but ends up recognizably the same person but an incredibly sexy Amazon... That is to say, Pheromone producing, super strong, and dominant, Amazon... That others in the tower have become.

Apr 22, 2020
Ethan meets sick/poisoned woman when getting to a new floor, uses what he learned in alchemy to nurse her back to health (maybe having to backtrack to the other floors to get the materials he need for the different parts of the treatment), and when she's healed she announces herself as this floor's Mistress?

Billus

Nov 14, 2019
Hey Koda I was wondering in regards to the 8th floor has preplanning begun on or would we be preparing for another long break in between floors 7 and 8 just wondering also is the plan still to do 20 floors or has that changed?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes