RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
06.png
How do you get this scene? I never tried to be defiant against Crow when I lost do you get this + other scenes that way?

papciakus

Dec 8, 2019
Pretty sure you get this when you escape one of her holds and start crawling on the ground and fail ( which is impossible unless you fail on purpose ).

Apr 22, 2020
How do you get this scene? I never tried to be defiant against Crow when I lost do you get this + other scenes that way?
Need to break her helmet and get out of her hold after getting caught.

I beat crow 3 times and escaped now I have absolutely no idea what to do any advice?
Talk with Swan, talk with the sick monks, talk with Swan again, talk with the Crow.

But unless you want to go through Swan's submission path you've basically finished the game so far.

Michele28

Feb 24, 2019
Hi! Thanks to the guy who gave me those saved data (if you are reading I am grateful). I had 2 questions: Can you change the name of your character during the game? And finally I wanted to know if there was a method to level up quickly even from level 1

Reactions: lewdbender

chocolatemoli

Aug 21, 2019
Hi! Thanks to the guy who gave me those saved data (if you are reading I am grateful). I had 2 questions: Can you change the name of your character during the game? And finally I wanted to know if there was a method to level up quickly even from level 1
You can only change your name in the beginning. Or you can change it by edit savedata. You can edit the data to lv99 and contribute all your levels to lady cobra. then you can borrow levels from her.

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018
can change with save editor. get the item "name change" this item only can be get through save edit

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Well it's gonna be pretty big,for the first time we gonna have a dual battle so double domination ecc ecc
there will be something for everyone :sneaky:.

No news about jester,radio silence for now.
>no news about jester
the silence before the storm

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes