RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Michele28

Feb 24, 2019
"Script 'Yanfly - Save Info' Line 336:TypeError occured can't convert Symbol into Integer"
Hi Guys!How i can resolve this problem? When I start the game and try to load a save data, appear this message? (I Have recovered some data saved from my old computer)

asdfking42

May 19, 2018
do you have installed (RPG MAKER XV Ace RTP)?
if you dont have that program installed, you cant play games made with rpgmaker like this one
I thought I did, checked again and found out I didn't lmao. I got a couple games to work without it tho so that's why I thought I had it installed.

JiffyC

Sep 13, 2018
I'll probably have to cash in the tilde, but things are progressing smoothly.
Koda, I don't wanna be rough with you man, but I just want to say, thank you for not giving us a date. It's frustrating when the dates aren't met more than knowing things aren't out yet, and quite frankly the knowledge that things are being worked on with the game is good enough without an estimate.

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
“Cash in the tilde”?
Take advantage of the approximation implied by the ~ in ~10 (which I have).

Koda, I don't wanna be rough with you man, but I just want to say, thank you for not giving us a date. It's frustrating when the dates aren't met more than knowing things aren't out yet, and quite frankly the knowledge that things are being worked on with the game is good enough without an estimate.
Hate to pull an Ozymandias on you, but I announced a release for the 16th (Thursday evening EDT) about 30m before you posted that.

TheFive

Sep 3, 2017
Jessica Progress Report Hi everyone. Jessica is coming along very smoothy, with both her combat and basic scenes done. All that's left is some scenes in her submission route, and then a (hopefully) short playtest (more to ensure some new system code doesn't break old stuff than for Jessica herself). Her release is scheduled for Thursday evening (July 16) EDT.

mirialis91

Sep 28, 2019
Jessica Progress Report Hi everyone. Jessica is coming along very smoothy, with both her combat and basic scenes done. All that's left is some scenes in her submission route, and then a (hopefully) short playtest (more to ensure some new system code doesn't break old stuff than for Jessica herself). Her release is scheduled for Thursday evening (July 16) EDT.
Who is Jessica ?

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Take advantage of the approximation implied by the ~ in ~10 (which I have).

Hate to pull an Ozymandias on you, but I announced a release for the 16th (Thursday evening EDT) about 30m before you posted that.
Would be very very very impressive if u can actually release it on time.

dawdqD

Jul 13, 2020
I beat crow 3 times and escaped now I have absolutely no idea what to do any advice?
How did you manage to beat Crow the third time?
I've got max attack/defence for lvl 13 and I use the attack/defence buffs but I can't find a way to win the third battle

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
How did you manage to beat Crow the third time?
I've got max attack/defence for lvl 13 and I use the attack/defence buffs but I can't find a way to win the third battle
If you keep her chest armor damaged for the third fight you can quickly destroy it to get to the easy fight. Also I've read that not using up her action points will lead to them being used randomly so use them up for inane things just to make sure you dont end up fortifying her chest piece or sword.

Reactions: dawdqD
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes