RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020
I feel rather reserved with my trust in koda after what has previously happened. If, and I am saying IF, this update does come out this week. He MAY start re-earning trust within the community. But I am neutral towards the expectations of this update.

Reactions: Billus

woodosek

May 23, 2018
Do I have to win QTE with Dr. Swan before she poisons me?

I really dont know how to progess her, I had 3 scenes at night already after drinking her potion.

Last edited:

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Heyy, there's a machine translation of YUME-SAME (latest excessm game) over at hemdomblog, you guys should check it out. Also, the next excessm game is deep in the works and will probably come out before we see a new ToT floor, to nobody's surprise.
And lastly if any of you guys are actually trusting Koda's release date this time just because he decided to come over here and talk to you, then you're beyond stupid.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
And lastly if any of you guys are actually trusting Koda's release date this time just because he decided to come over here and talk to you, then you're beyond stupid.
yeah... but...
I would assume someone posted Bo's previews / progress reports from a while back. Here's a general image of her though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Punk80954

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Heyy, there's a machine translation of YUME-SAME (latest excessm game) over at hemdomblog, you guys should check it out. Also, the next excessm game is deep in the works and will probably come out before we see a new ToT floor, to nobody's surprise.
I might pass. The last excessm game I played reused the same animations for nearly ALL enemy types. The only thing different was the defeat scenes, and those were just a few animated CGs.

slaker99

Apr 22, 2020
Is there anyway to play this game with a female protagonist? or maybe there exist another game like this but with a female mc?

Thanks.

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
I might pass. The last excessm game I played reused the same animations for nearly ALL enemy types. The only thing different was the defeat scenes, and those were just a few animated CGs.
yumesama is much more diverse then smash boy was

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Koda- does the mechanics that we saw in the mistress of floor 6 and the spinoff games will appear in kaorin content like:
-some audio dialogs
-kaori gameplay druing night to brainwash ethan
-helping akori with some task
-buying her clothes for big amount of money
would something like that happend?

sl147s

Aug 13, 2019
Koda- I have been wondering that the sixth floor seems crowded (Karen, Claus, Swan, Crow, BBW Jester...) Are you sure that the tower won't collapse? Because judge from its appearance it looks like a fragile funnel.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
probably each floor its conected with magic
That's dumb, it's obviously that the crew actually includes the world's greatest architect. besides, you start at the base of the tower. If you could go back a screen, you would see the numerous support beams that have been setup to hold up all the protrusions.

Reactions: S3ri4l

cffdd

Jul 18, 2018
she is a f6 optional boss, like swan, crow, and ms claus
thank! i don't know why swan, crow, santa, karen 4 boss are dense one floor. In the meantime one boss is add to 6floor agian? I think this is unwise. If 6F bossess were scattered 3floor are made. If that happens give the impression of being less lazy.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes