RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
How do I know which attack is coming just from the animation? Karen 6F
  1. Slap-----------Grab Block

2. Insulator (if not already active)--guard next turn if she used Sole to Face Pin
  3. /
  4. Kick to head--
  5. \
  6. Guard (If already Insulated)

7. Punch----------Grab Block

8. Bladed Knee----Guard
Walkthrough is on the front page.

• Angry
Reactions: NotTime

faraza92

Jul 29, 2018
  1. Slap-----------Grab Block

2. Insulator (if not already active)--guard next turn if she used Sole to Face Pin
  3. /
  4. Kick to head--
  5. \
  6. Guard (If already Insulated)

7. Punch----------Grab Block

8. Bladed Knee----Guard
Walkthrough is on the front page.
I have seen the walkthrough. I can't guess from the animation if a slap, kick to the head, punch or bladed knee is coming.

Billus

Nov 14, 2019
I have seen the walkthrough. I can't guess from the animation if a slap, kick to the head, punch or bladed knee is coming.
You just have to withstand the attack the guide focuses on what you do after her attack so if she slaps you use grab block after or she will grab you but you won't know what she is going to do before she attacks

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
Casn somebody please help with cheating. Not because I can't beat the game, but because I don't want to grind for an Nth time just to see a small content update. Also I don't like using savegames because I'm never sure what decisions people made.

Nov 10, 2018
Casn somebody please help with cheating. Not because I can't beat the game, but because I don't want to grind for an Nth time just to see a small content update. Also I don't like using savegames because I'm never sure what decisions people made.
Use a save editor to give yourself 10000 xp

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
one of my save files i choose crow submision route and every time i do qte its in level 4, even when i put it in easy mode (qte)
its that normal?

lazeradam

Sep 28, 2019
Try the attached save editor.
Can someone teach me how to use the save editor? I'm stuck on Crow and after the first two fights I think she becomes overpowered in order to do story progression but it seems to be taking too long for that. Or is there a comprehensive guide as to how to progress in Crow and Swan's storyline?

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Can someone teach me how to use the save editor? I'm stuck on Crow and after the first two fights I think she becomes overpowered in order to do story progression but it seems to be taking too long for that. Or is there a comprehensive guide as to how to progress in Crow and Swan's storyline?
Thought Crow's stats increase as you get stronger like fighting the others in EX mode? Could be wrong though.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes