RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
u got brainwashed kid gotta return to realty or u are a new blood so baby steps for now
I would love to see Koda try to exist in the landscape of f95 today. The delays he was making would NEVER fly on f95 today and he would have to adapt and overcome the fact that you can't even delay bro like.

• Haha
Reactions: NotTime

Peyotl

Mar 11, 2017
I hope it would be this one : little jester in training.
There is too much doggy stuff, it becomes boring and repetitive rather quickly, thus making the final submission a raher fat "meh".

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
I hope it would be this one : little jester in training.
There is too much doggy stuff, it becomes boring and repetitive rather quickly, thus making the final submission a raher fat "meh".
jester in training or not, she gonna make ethan arch his back

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
ok so basically from what i've read i guess he's almost done but he should still do the playtesting, i think he meant that he's finished with the jester part and will go on with playtesting

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
*warps*

Phew... hello
It's me, from the future
The date is XX/XX/2045
Google mega corp is at war with the Alibaba Conglomerate
Territory under dispute? the last Femboy Hooters, in northern Alabama
The Covidienials generation is hopeless, IQ is bellow 70
Anime is kill
no
We still wait for Mr. Koda
This is my last message, good bye
:cry:

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
what do you think will be ethans role as jester slave?
>the little prince who will keep entertaining
>the circus precenter
>human doggy
>little jester in training
Honestly, I’m hoping for some nice verbal humiliation, jesters are generally very taunting. I’m hoping for some shaming at Ethan’s inevitable decline into submission. Where other mistresses encourage Ethan to submit and welcome it, I’m hoping Jessica will find it more humorous and poke fun at Ethan for willing to go to some humiliating depths.
I don’t know, my favorite scene by a mile in this game is Ethan first asking Yvonne for a footjob and her mocking him for giving away fire dojo secrets just to date his lust, and then once she mastered it making him admit to being her bitch just for a footjob. That dynamic was just really hot to me and they haven’t really had a similar approach since, so I’m hoping for some more of that.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Honestly, I’m hoping for some nice verbal humiliation, jesters are generally very taunting. I’m hoping for some shaming at Ethan’s inevitable decline into submission. Where other mistresses encourage Ethan to submit and welcome it, I’m hoping Jessica will find it more humorous and poke fun at Ethan for willing to go to some humiliating depths.
I don’t know, my favorite scene by a mile in this game is Ethan first asking Yvonne for a footjob and her mocking him for giving away fire dojo secrets just to date his lust, and then once she mastered it making him admit to being her bitch just for a footjob. That dynamic was just really hot to me and they haven’t really had a similar approach since, so I’m hoping for some more of that.
that would be awesome, having a jester mistress roating ethan with all his imperfections and failures over the game, not just for teach the fire dojo secrets to yvone, also for giving his states to cobra, making lilly stronger for being dominated, being the lab rat of swan and crow, and ethan just getting horny and begging for more.

Reactions: kirito123451

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Just got a chance to play to the end of Swan part 2 yesterday. I have to say, incredible stuff, even better than Crow's (which is awesome too). The last scene with Dr. Swan is my favorite in TOT and her ass has dethroned Khulan's magnificent copperbottom, and that is saying something :love:

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i think jester wil be my favourite mistress, for what i could saw months ago she would have a lot of foot scenes related.

• Haha
Reactions: NotTime

kagax

Feb 22, 2020
hi i finished crow chapter 2 when swan sitting on me and then there is nothing to do and i dont know how to bring that 2 on 1 fight my tot is 1.15.3 last version can anybody help me?? what should i do next?

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
hi i finished crow chapter 2 when swan sitting on me and then there is nothing to do and i dont know how to bring that 2 on 1 fight my tot is 1.15.3 last version can anybody help me?? what should i do next?
with until swan/crow part 3 its realese, probably in 1 or 2 months

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes