RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Apr 22, 2020
A teacher themed mistress would be so amazing. She would punish you for misbehaving, teach you some stuff, take ethan's test and what not. I think that a teacher mistress would be a great addition to TOT.
Would be awesome if she was a former legendary member of the Fire Dojo who left/was banished due to pissing off the traditionalists with her philosophy/the techniques she invented. And if she teaches those to Ethan.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
3:31 pm in Argentina. no fap, no update, and no warm water.
give me something before i kill my neighbor because of the stress

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Who the fuck even likes Jester? That design is straight up trash by FAR worst girl just with her looks alone

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Who the fuck even likes Jester? That design is straight up trash by FAR worst girl just with her looks alone
maybe her desings isnt hot as the previus 2 mistress but her concept and posibilities ar far better.
this could be like the Warrior Guild mistress. with jester making a public show for the tower mistress where she humilliates and dominates ethan with each part of her body and doing gimnastic poses, entertaing theme and taming ethan to be her principal act:
*the little lion cub who follw all orders and gets socks/shoes/pantys as rewards.
if you see it like that, she could have a lot of chapters, even have her own spinn of game

• Red Heart
Reactions: kirito123451
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes