RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
7:15 pm, seguimos esperando, creo que somos 3 argentinos en total en los comentarios/foro
Efectivamente. Imaginate que Koda sea argentino también :p en todo caso aguante el femdom! todavía tengo que encontrar una chica que me entienda en esto :( En Argentina me parece que no es tan común...

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
Right lads, be honest. How did ye bastards find out aboot ToT in the first place?

found this game while drunk with a fucking raging stauner.
Bo used to have a channel on youtube where he posted some of his older games, he eventually made a patreon and I became a patron.

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
GearlessJoe larzar Search88 Lo que puedo ver es que no hay novelas visuales Femdom en español. Por ejemplo, las de Msize, sólo algunas están en Inglés siquiera. ¿Creen que habría que empezar un proyecto de traducción de estas? Yo estudio japonés y tengo esto en mente...

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
GearlessJoe larzar Search88 Lo que puedo ver es que no hay novelas visuales Femdom en español. Por ejemplo, las de Msize, sólo algunas están en Inglés siquiera. ¿Creen que habría que empezar un proyecto de traducción de estas? Yo estudio japonés y tengo esto en mente...
los únicos idiomas que conozco son ingles y español, así que no estoy muy seguro de que sea de mucha ayuda
10:11 in Argentina, no update, 2 hours until delay

KaosNexus

Jun 30, 2017
Right lads, be honest. How did ye bastards find out aboot ToT in the first place?

I was looking around on the website, and one person said that "ToT puts all other femdom games to shame" or something along that line so I hopped on the bandwagon and checked ToT out.

Reactions: rys1211

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
i think i searched femdom games and this was one of the first ones that popped up xD
Same except I typed "foot fetish games" or something like that. Led me to the 8chan thread about the game. I remember that back then the only games I had found beside ToT were "Riko Foot Play" with its god-awful 3D models and broken English, and an untraslated Japanese game that was called "Footjob tower EX" or something like that, which was pretty sweet but nothing too amazing.
¿Hay traducciones de Msize en inglés? Yo nunca encontré ninguna así que tuve que traducirlas automáticamente, pero es algo que nunca se siente bien hacer :(
No me parece mala idea lo del proyecto de traducción, aunque seguramente sea bastante trabajo. Yo podría ayudar a traducir algo al español si ya existe una versión en inglés, porque mi japonés es muy muy básico.

Reactions: kirito123451

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
Same except I typed "foot fetish games" or something like that. Led me to the 8chan thread about the game. I remember that back then the only games I had found beside ToT were "Riko Foot Play" with its god-awful 3D models and broken English, and an untraslated Japanese game that was called "Footjob tower EX" or something like that, which was pretty sweet but nothing too amazing.

¿Hay traducciones de Msize en inglés? Yo nunca encontré ninguna así que tuve que traducirlas automáticamente, pero es algo que nunca se siente bien hacer :(
No me parece mala idea lo del proyecto de traducción, aunque seguramente sea bastante trabajo. Yo podría ayudar a traducir algo al español si ya existe una versión en inglés, porque mi japonés es muy muy básico.
From what I have seen they have started to translate "Steps to Love", although there is still a long way to go to complete

I'm not particularly eager for Jester as I was with Lily and Swan but I'll wait a little longer ...

• Love
Reactions: GearlessJoe

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018

Saw pics of it lookin aboot on anime smeg sites, and went i gotta find this yin. Good to see another scotsman here.

05:20 on friday morning in Edinburgh and STILL WAITIN for that dobber Koda.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes