RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Hmm. It sucks since I was trying to make a heroic comeback, but I think I need a little more time.
Gonna push it to tomorrow. Flame/gif me as you see fit. :eek:
According to your discord post Jessica is missing some combat and epilogue content? Is that what you’re finishing up now, or is it not going to be included at all in her release?

D

Deleted member 2524582

July 16th, 02:35 pm in Republic of Bokoda. As always no signs of delay whatsoever.

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
According to your discord post Jessica is missing some combat and epilogue content? Is that what you’re finishing up now, or is it not going to be included at all in her release?
Her epilogue (most important / janky part) and loot will definitely be included. I might hold off on the crafts themselves to ensure they're fun/balanced and maybe field some suggestions (I need to do the same for Crow + Copper anyway), but that's easy to patch in since players will still have the materials from fighting her at that point.

Reactions: Punk80954

cffdd

Jul 18, 2018
hey koda don't you have a learning ability? Why do you always predict the wrong time? Lying is worse than being lazy. No more lies to save the moment.

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Her epilogue (most important / janky part) and loot will definitely be included. I might hold off on the crafts themselves to ensure they're fun/balanced and maybe field some suggestions (I need to do the same for Crow + Copper anyway), but that's easy to patch in since players will still have the materials from fighting her at that point.
so how many hours we looking at bro?

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
It's nice to see there is people around the world united behind the femdom banner.

But am i really the only French ?

Oh and Koda, after spending some more time in Lily's sanctum, i wanted to tell you that it's really well written. As people were complaining a lot because of the lack of CGs, i felt like it was necessary to at least praise the good work which has been done for the best gurl.

Well, i'm waiting for Jessica with curiosity now.

Peyotl

Mar 11, 2017
IT IS I ! ANOTHER FRENCH !
I hope Jessica is worth the wait Koda, i mean i will play it, i hope it's not gonna have has many crashes than the last update.

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
cut content that will be patched in later
Not sure it would count as cut content when it's such a late/supplemental addition, but I thought of some neat effects to make the crafts worth adding so it's a moot point now at any rate.

Oh and Koda, after spending some more time in Lily's sanctum
Happy you liked it. :)

Is it coming in some hours or the wait is more than a day.
Closer to a day. Please get some rest if you're waiting!

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
It has been confirmed that Bo didn't draw Ethan in the Jester CGs, meaning we'll see a blue figure instead. Not too happy about the inconsistency personally.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I violently hate the use of silhouettes. Not because of the inconsistency, but because it's hard to see wtf is happening. Bummer.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes