RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
It has been confirmed that Bo didn't draw Ethan in the Jester CGs, meaning we'll see a blue figure instead. Not too happy about the inconsistency personally.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that left leg looks a bit off. Or is it just me. Shouldn't the leg be attached
higher?

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
lol already mentioned, her design. Not everyone is hating on her, as far as im concern only 3 people are disliking her DESIGN. so dont be triggered, calm down
“Her design” means literally nothing. I don’t understand how people can make such vague statements on shit and think it contributes anything. Truly this isn’t even about ToT, I always just see useless reviews with people saying some seriously dumb shit like this and it irks me. People like to criticize stuff and add nothing to it just to feel like they mean something.

marut

Mar 20, 2020
Why not just post the crappy version for the people who just wants to enjoy themselves but still work on it to update it? This might be the worst sentence I've ever created grammatically.

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
The boys: jester is fat and ugly, worst ToT character ever
Also the boys when jester is realesed:
View attachment 733637
I mean that's fair. I'll probably definitely fap at least 2-3 times to her update tomorrow in a week but that doesn't mean she isn't 'the worst' or at least my least favorite ToT vilainess design wise. And to the guy complaining, yes, people are allowed not to like certain designs. I've never said I hated Jessica, but appearance wise she's definitely my least favorite on the ToT roster.
Add tp that the fact that Bowei clearly put in less effort on her (The silhouette thing makes it obvious) and you can guess why she may not win the 'most popular ToT character' award any time soon.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Funny how the last time Bo made an appearance on here he was trying to convince anyone that what he cared about the most was making the best game possible, and anything else, like the amount of time it'd take, was secondary... Yet here he is taking the same old shortcuts that he's known for, and for what? To be able to move on to the next project that Koda's going to end up finishing 4 months after him anyway?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes