RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Dec 18, 2019
Her epilogue (most important / janky part) and loot will definitely be included. I might hold off on the crafts themselves to ensure they're fun/balanced and maybe field some suggestions (I need to do the same for Crow + Copper anyway), but that's easy to patch in since players will still have the materials from fighting her at that point.
who is Copper?

Dec 18, 2019
hey koda don't you have a learning ability? Why do you always predict the wrong time? Lying is worse than being lazy. No more lies to save the moment.
No worse than people still defend for his delay and keep believing him
Koda: money come come and I become fat fat:love:

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
Koda-

I usually shit talk you all day in this thread for delays etc.

But the first boot sniff apprentice training scene with lily was a fucking masterpiece. So credit where credit is due, that scene was ice cold perfection.

czx0415

Dec 3, 2018
Original was in April.

Koda gave himself 24h about 10 h ago, so he still has 14 hours before his next announcement.
I don't believe it will be resealed in 14 hours, for I don't believe his words anymore. I understand he may have some difficulties which may cause delay, which I think it's normal. But I dislike the one who can't keep his/her words. I mean, if someone makes a promise, he/she should keep his/her promise.

Apr 22, 2020
I don't believe it will be resealed in 14 hours, for I don't believe his words anymore. I understand he may have some difficulties which may cause delay, which I think it's normal. But I dislike the one who can't keep his/her words. I mean, if someone makes a promise, he/she should keep his/her promise.
You'll note I said "before his next announcement", not "before the release".

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes