RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
It has been confirmed that Bo didn't draw Ethan in the Jester CGs, meaning we'll see a blue figure instead. Not too happy about the inconsistency personally.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I stated previously that I was worried about that and I'm really disappointed. The blue figures to me clearly signified his side games where he didn't have a set MC so he didn't need to bother for the extra quality. ToT has never once had a CG with those awful silhouettes. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Her epilogue (most important / janky part) and loot will definitely be included. I might hold off on the crafts themselves to ensure they're fun/balanced and maybe field some suggestions (I need to do the same for Crow + Copper anyway), but that's easy to patch in since players will still have the materials from fighting her at that point.
i am happy that there is a game over + some post submission, that is the way to go in the future I think
not happy about the delay though

yzhhyk

Aug 25, 2018
I bet five dollars he won't make it tomorrow (today)
That means Koda if you make it within 17 July EDT you can DM me and get five dollars.

Apr 22, 2020
Pretty sure the Jester's outfit is bodypaint, aside from her panties, hat, gloves, shoes, stockings and the thing around her neck I can't remember the name

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I stated previously that I was worried about that and I'm really disappointed. The blue figures to me clearly signified his side games where he didn't have a set MC so he didn't need to bother for the extra quality. ToT has never once had a CG with those awful silhouettes. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
Not true, Scarlett has them. Looking forward to Jessica, hopefully she's fatter (and thus hotter) in some of the CGs than the previews.

On another note, did anyone do a sig of Swan's ass by any chance?

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
The silhouette MC is definitely a bummer and I asked Bo not to do that in the future (at least for ToT girls). I considered editing in the 'real' MC myself but ultimately I felt both the edits and the re-renderings would have taken too long versus the return.

One of the floor gimmicks sort of utilizes the situation and hopefully makes the best of it, but hopefully it's indeed a one-off. (The MC is fully rendered for both Tiffany, Theresa, and the upcoming mini-game, so I don't really have an explanation).

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
The silhouette MC is definitely a bummer and I asked Bo not to do that in the future (at least for ToT girls). I considered editing in the 'real' MC myself but ultimately I felt both the edits and the re-renderings would have taken too long versus the return.
That's for the best, if Bo can get to it in the future that would be brilliant, but it's not worth delaying 7F anymore for something like that.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

One of the floor gimmicks sort of utilizes the situation and hopefully makes the best of it, but hopefully it's indeed a one-off. (The MC is fully rendered for both Tiffany, Theresa, and the upcoming mini-game, so I don't really have an explanation).
you got a teaser for the upcoming mini game? the succubus one? or any info regarding how she will behave?

Reactions: marut

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
lol already mentioned, her design. Not everyone is hating on her, as far as im concern only 3 people are disliking her DESIGN. so dont be triggered, calm down

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Same except I typed "foot fetish games" or something like that. Led me to the 8chan thread about the game. I remember that back then the only games I had found beside ToT were "Riko Foot Play" with its god-awful 3D models and broken English, and an untraslated Japanese game that was called "Footjob tower EX" or something like that, which was pretty sweet but nothing too amazing.

¿Hay traducciones de Msize en inglés? Yo nunca encontré ninguna así que tuve que traducirlas automáticamente, pero es algo que nunca se siente bien hacer :(
No me parece mala idea lo del proyecto de traducción, aunque seguramente sea bastante trabajo. Yo podría ayudar a traducir algo al español si ya existe una versión en inglés, porque mi japonés es muy muy básico.
mm... ciertamente sería bastante. Teniendo en cuenta que habría que extraer el texto de las novelas para traducirlos. Tendría que investigar más sobre eso.
Y sí es cierto, me parece que no hay xD había un prólogo de "Koibumi" dando vueltas, pero parece que se abandonó.
Tengo conocimiento de 500 kanjis aprox. Pero con la herramienta que agrega la lectura a los kanjis y con un diccionario, tal vez sea posible realizar algo.
Por tu parte veo que tu inglés es excelente, he visto tus discusiones por acá xD Las entiendo pero a la hora de escribir así se me complicaría...

Reactions: GearlessJoe

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
los únicos idiomas que conozco son ingles y español, así que no estoy muy seguro de que sea de mucha ayuda
10:11 in Argentina, no update, 2 hours until delay
Tengo que investigar más sobre el tema. Si llegara a hacerlo, serías más que bienvenido. Aunque tengo que decir que la cuestión sería más por amor al arte xD

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
Need update on Mistress eliza. Not much of a content on her. Can't serve. There aren't much of hardcore scene in tower of trample. Need some of cunnlings and butt licking scene there are much foot licking and boot licking scene. But best femdom game I've played so far. Cant wait for next update to come. I am running out of patience.

Reactions: kirito123451
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes