RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
actually after jester comes one last update before f7 and we have 5 months left so the posibility of having kaori this year is still there
Don't know chief, just look at what happened last year when they overestimated 7F development, couple of teased scenes some months apart of each and it was sweep under the rug and forgotten for a year and 5 months with some change until today.
I heard promises from Koda himself that we won't have to wait "a lot" for 7F (even before Swan/Crow pt 3 is released) but following the streak of new projects and tennants of 6F and how they shift the much needed focus of 7F to that side stuff, I can't even dare to hope for Kaori to drop anytime soon (rest of 2020).
Still can't believe there wasn't a single new CG of Lilly "mini-expansion", this time I believe Koda did ask Bo for some but he couldn't even bother working again in Lilly (same thing happned when she got a mini update ...2 years ago?).
Para mis hispanohablantes, es liberador no estar checando este thread diario (a lo mucho lo checo 2 o 3 veces por semana solo para no perderme chistes o jabs a los desarrolladores) como cuando tienes hype por una update, realmente ayuda a sobrellevar la decepcion a la que estamos acostumbrados con el 1% eficiente escritor/co-programador.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
also, i remember a preview where she headscissors the blue cushion and you can see there is no pussy or anus

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
1:54 am in Ireland, have begun contemplating how Scarlett still doesn't have a bed, does she sleep on the floor? does she sleep in the chair? does she even need sleep? While she is a dom villainess , even the most powerful entities need sleep, look at Karen. Maybe she hides the pain by taking it out on Ethan and the other prisoners, maybe when she uses Ethan as a chair it's really just a cry for help. Maybe her smile is hiding a deep sadness, sleep deprivation and stiff legs. I hope Bo and Koda remedy this is in the next update, it's not fair for them to keep torturing poor Scarlett like this.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes