RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Apr 22, 2020
Bo Wei-style femdom video game idea:

Villainess Boutique

MC is a typical JRPG equipment merchant, selling enchanted items of clothes and the like, until one day he notices a very attractive woman carrying a pair of superbly crafted boots, but with one of them having a broken heel. Not wanting to leave such masterwork items damaged, MC offers the woman to repair them, free of charge. Once he does (and/or even improve them so that the heels won't break like last time), the woman's sour expression turns to interest, and she gratefully promises to both tell others about his business and come back more work, before leaving. Meanwhile MC is inspired by the wonderful craftmanship of that pair of boots and start selling similar designs he came up with himself in his shop.

But it turns out that the woman with the boots was a Bo Wei games-style villainess, that her boots broke while fighting a wannabe-hero, which she defeated in the rematch thanks to MC's work, and that now both she and other villainesses she talked with will come to MC's shop for new clothes/to improve the equipment they have, domming MC both to make him work for them, as reward for good work and to test their items out.

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Why are we talking about monster girls dreams in a tot thread. If we all gonna jump ship, then do it. I wanted this game to burn since they shafted Mrs clause and lily.
1599263820633.jpeg

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Will Level 0 have multiple endings with all the lovely demon goddesses? Like say the general likes the MC guts and bravery as well as how good he is at worshipping her, that she maybe decides to help him beat the queen, then claims her throne and the hero as her consort/favourite slave.

Thats just a example of what i am hoping for in Level 0, regardless it is gonnae be SWEET.

FishTic

Oct 31, 2018
Will Level 0 have multiple endings with all the lovely demon goddesses? Like say the general likes the MC guts and bravery as well as how good he is at worshipping her, that she maybe decides to help him beat the queen, then claims her throne and the hero as her consort/favourite slave.

Thats just a example of what i am hoping for in Level 0, regardless it is gonnae be SWEET.
This will be added, they'll just release it in 5 parts with 6 months inbetween each.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018

I don't think we'll have anything like that. The supporting characters weren't supposed to exist at all, with the game set only between the Demon Queen and the Hero. Koda wanted a supporting cast though (understandable) the same way he did to Tiffany's Trap (bless him since the vanilla Tiffany's Trap route made me feel like a piece of shit.)

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
I don't think we'll have anything like that. The supporting characters weren't supposed to exist at all, with the game set only between the Demon Queen and the Hero. Koda wanted a supporting cast though (understandable) the same way he did to Tiffany's Trap (bless him since the vanilla Tiffany's Trap route made me feel like a piece of shit.)
I wouldn't be so quick to rule out alternative endings, I think you are forgetting that Tiffany's Trap actually did receive alternative endings with different characters after Koda had worked on it. (Mayor and Bandit lady endings)

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I wouldn't be so quick to rule out alternative endings, I think you are forgetting that Tiffany's Trap actually did receive alternative endings with different characters after Koda had worked on it. (Mayor and Bandit lady endings)
I wouldn't mind having new endings but tbh I just want a quick release of Level 0. Adding new endings per character is starting to sound like feature creep to me.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes