RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
How do you progress after Swan gives you the kibble?

Are you supposed to get vaccinated after some time?

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Isn't there a non corruption end to the chapter like in the previous one?
No. Abstaining from temptation until Part III is the "Non-Corrupt" route, but it doesn't have any particular telegraphy.

Re: Level:0 - There will indeed be various endings. Actually getting to write endings is part of the charm of our smaller games, as I don't get to do them as much with ToT (Bad and Partial/Pseudo-Endings aside, I'm waiting for later in the plot to give the various 'True' Endings I have planned), so I'm definitely taking advantage of the opportunity (especially with such a sexy cast).

marut

Mar 20, 2020
No. Abstaining from temptation until Part III is the "Non-Corrupt" route, but it doesn't have any particular telegraphy.

Re: Level:0 - There will indeed be various endings. Actually getting to write endings is part of the charm of our smaller games, as I don't get to do them as much with ToT (Bad and Partial/Pseudo-Endings aside, I'm waiting for later in the plot to give the various 'True' Endings I have planned), so I'm definitely taking advantage of the opportunity (especially with such a sexy cast).
Hey, do we have the new ETA?

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
our default trap. koda will want to add more and more stuff, delaying the initial release, huge amount time will be wasted. and after that he will say that added part is buggy and release not full game. se ya in october. have nothing against koda, but thats just my feeling about what i read from him. see ya in october. sorry for broken eng.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

Good! I love bad ends :D

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes