RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Wasn't F7 the last time Bo drew a "bunch of CGs"..... that not ETA of mid September just turned very ugly.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Play through the Yvonne submissive path to get the gimp mirror, and collect the shiny pieces outside of the tent for the other broken mirror.
I've already picked up the shards outside the tent. But will the Gimp suit unlock these two mirrors? Jessica.JPG

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
this is the place of dignety and distinction if you cant brag about money on a page about piss drinking spit swallowing foot odor adiction and chastity cages then i dont know where
now that i think of it for being a femdom game, thre is no edging, cum denial or chastity cage scenes with any mistress, not even with the other games.
its like it was missing something. they even have piss and scat (khula), its like they ignore some steps in the fetishes stairs for the content

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
now that i think of it for being a femdom game, thre is no edging, cum denial or chastity cage scenes with any mistress, not even with the other games.
its like it was missing something. they even have piss and scat (khula), its like they ignore some steps in the fetishes stairs for the content
Eliza does have a scene like this in one of her four punishments, plus the final step of Yvonne's route involves the MC having a chastity cage. Although next to all the content of the game is quite a little.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Eliza does have a scene like this in one of her four punishments, plus the final step of Yvonne's route involves the MC having a chastity cage. Although next to all the content of the game is quite a little.
What is Bo/Koda's stance on chastity anyways? Maybe it's just not their thing.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Some months ago I asked Koda if chastity was ever going to be present in the game (not as a single scene) and he said this:
"A chastity-centric floor/domme might happen. It's basically just a bit of a commitment relative to how much Bo or I care about it, so it hasn't really come up yet."

And this about feminization:
"Wearing panties as part of general humiliation/punishment can happen. There's a scene like that in Cobra's unfinished/unimplemented second expansion.
Feminization/Sissification outright is one of my few turn-offs so it's pretty unlikely to ever feature significantly. "

So yeah, I hope the chastity-centric floor happens sometime in the future

Last edited:

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
Some months ago I asked Koda if chastity was ever going to be present in the game (not as a lonely scene) and he said this:
"A chastity-centric floor/domme might happen. It's basically just a bit of a commitment relative to how much Bo or I care about it, so it hasn't really come up yet."

And this about feminization:
"Wearing panties as part of general humiliation/punishment can happen. There's a scene like that in Cobra's unfinished/unimplemented second expansion.
Feminization/Sissification outright is one of my few turn-offs so it's pretty unlikely to ever feature significantly. "
thank god there is more then enough sisification on this site no thanks

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Can i get the mirror back? from jessica sub path
If you mean your "True Self" mirror in the middle of the mirror room you must pick up the shining objects outside the tent. Enter through where the arrows are pointing then stumble in the dark until you reach the shards (or just click the shards and Ethan will automatically go to them). Use the three items you picked to repair the mirror.
Jessica.JPG

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes