RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Doesn't Jessica have a Feminization/Sissification mirror?
Yes, but the Sissy aspect of the mirror is a means rather than an end. Part of why I like "outfit play" so much in ToT is that being a proud member of the Fire Dojo a major fixture of the MC's personality.

Stripping him of his coat (or in general) is humiliating (eg. Crow). Having him wear something else is completely degrading (eg. Jessica, Yvonne). Breaking him enough to /willingly/ wear something else long-term (eg. Puppy Gear, unreleased Cobra) represents basically complete (though perhaps not totally irrecoverable~) subjugation which is why it's reserved for major scenes/mind-breaks/etc.

In this case, wearing nothing but blush and pretty pink panties isn't about making you girly, it's about creating contrast between the warrior/hero that was and the submissive slave-boy that Mistress (Jessica in this case) made you. And although the MC is hardly a chad, there is a natural masculinity of a determined monk lad, and I think inverting that adds an extra layer of thrill/contrast that eg. the Gimp or Puppy outfit might not.

Regarding my comments recalled by Ethan (temporarely) (which remain generally accurate): I'll add that I actually tend to like the (usually early) sections of sissy games where the MC is shyly exploring panties or chastity or whatever at the behest of their Mistress. At these points the real "play" is more in the realm of servitude, seduction, corruption, and humiliation than TG/TF/Feminization/etc. Then I bail once the focus shifts to the latter as those are big turn-offs for me.

Similarly I could write a whole essay on how I actually only like puppy stuff within a particular context/execution and generally find it annoying otherwise, but I'm sure you'd all prefer I spent that time on our upcoming Demonesses instead.

Anyway, I hope the Jessica dress-up (panties, pantyhose, etc.) was enjoyable even to not-sissy-fans (eg. me), while hopefully scratching the itch a bit for actual sissy fans, even if it doesn't go in the thematic direction they're probably used to. The mirror meanwhile lets you double down on that if you're into it, while providing a little extra depth just by being an option if you're not (eg. picking Gimp out of 5 options feels like more of a choice than of 2 or 3).

Reactions: nicknicola

Gangradur

Apr 6, 2020
If you mean your "True Self" mirror in the middle of the mirror room you must pick up the shining objects outside the tent. Enter through where the arrows are pointing then stumble in the dark until you reach the shards (or just click the shards and Ethan will automatically go to them). Use the three items you picked to repair the mirror.
View attachment 809671
I'm trying to go through the curtains but it keeps pushing me back, how do i go through?

Reactions: yomam

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019
just fyi, we were taking bets whether the 7th floor would come out before we hit 420 pages. 1000 seems like a safe bet.

nickluna00

Apr 28, 2020
Just passed by and came up a thought that, the MC's storyline now have some kind of "bonding" between Lily and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(both of them are the only characters which their name are flower). Also as I recall there was a few fanart about these two(though it was very long time ago). so maybe they will become important roles in the plot in the future?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes