RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
thats true,but sex domination scenes wouldn't be bad. The game would be much better with it imo.
I guess majority of us wouldnt really agree with your opinion, we like tot cuz of their concept, ardent explained it. I agree with him 100 %. Sex dom is pretty common too in a female dom genre

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
thats true,but sex domination scenes wouldn't be bad. The game would be much better with it imo.
I like scenes like that too, especially if the guy is strapped down and/or blindfolded and he's teased and denied before the domme does the deed. I don't think it fits in ToT though (unless a GFD focused Tower Boss appears which is highly unlikely) since most of the Tower Bosses think men are weak things that can be easily manipulated by just catching a whiff of mature feminine scent or a few light touches on their junk. They don't need to mount you and ride you into the dirt, all they need to do is to make you breathe in their scent and make you hump their feet to know your place.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
This game would be so much better if they would fuck you. Not with dildos or pegging. A pussy,mouth or ass fuck.
The carnivore girl I forgot the name of does fuck you.
Also the jester has a bj cg even if its kinda low quality
I think there is a huge lack of titjob scenes, Bo wei seems to like to put on huge bazoongas on every woman but then have them not use it :/

Last edited:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
And at some point we were just looking forward to anything. Do you recall all those "the update will speak for itself" statements from both of them in early 2019 before they shafted both spring cleanning and F7 under the rug to push a half assed and still unfinished old work of Bo Wei for the rest of that year?
Actually that didn't irk me as much as "the spring cleaning update is 99% done" and then a month later we got Warrior Guild which I still do not like. But having said that I do think that 2020 has been a lot better, I enjoyed the 2 mini games A LOT and pt.2 was wicked, so I really hope we got more stuff by the end :D

Reactions: olorex11

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I think there is a huge lack of titjob scenes, Bo wei seems to like to put on huge bazoongas on every woman but then have them no use it :/
Yeah it's weird, I was anticipating a matronly, boob-focused Tower Boss that smothers you in her breasts or gives you clothed paizuri or does that "guy-trapped-in-a-woman's-clothes" thing that Doskoinpo likes. But feet are Bo/Koda's forte so....

Reactions: olorex11

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
In all truth, even though i am waiting for F7 and looking forward to more Swan & Crows, all I truely want is the spring cleaning update for all the perfectly Flawless original mistresses, especially for Eliza & Khulan since they barely have fuck all post enslavement content.

Last edited:

gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020
In all truth, even though i am waiting for F7 and looking forward to more Swan & Crows, all I truely want is the spring cleaning update for all the perfectly Flawless original mistresses, especially for Eliza & Khulan since they barely have fuck all post enslavement content.
oi mate, they have fuck all AFTER ENSLAVEMENT. fucking useless afterwards.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
oi mate, they have fuck all AFTER ENSLAVEMENT. fucking useless afterwards.
Calm doon man, thats what I meant when I said post enslavement, there's pretty much nout to do after the MC is made their loyal bitch, only Scarlett really has stuff to do and say when it happens and even then it's bloody basic repeats of what she did before.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I'm trying to go through the curtains but it keeps pushing me back, how do i go through?
Just select another mirror and come back later.
Turns out I've been in V1.16.0 where you can immediately enter the mirror room backstage when you first go in. In later versions you have to select a mirror and come back later.

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
Needs a version without the farting.. who the heck is into that?
It's a thing that the idea of it is arousing to me because it adds to the humiliation in the game but I'd probably not be into it in real life at all so I can understand why you hate it
You can avoid fart stuff if you just break the holds I think so it must be mostly avoidable

Reactions: c-+
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes