RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Mar 15, 2020
Man I'm so bored I'm thinking about statting the ToT characters for D&D 5e.
Lily, Rose, Scarlet and Yvonne as Monks, Crow and Karen as Fighters, Cobra and Swan as Sorceresses, Eliza cleric, Khulan barbarian, Jess as bard and finally Kaori a rogue? The cast is in need of a warlock.

I think I'll meanwhile try putting the scenario into AI Dungeon and see where it takes me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LeonOne994
Apr 22, 2020
Lily, Rose, Scarlet and Yvonne as Monks, Crow and Karen as Fighters, Cobra and Swan as Sorceresses, Eliza cleric, Khulan barbarian, Jess as bard and finally Kaori a rogue? The cast is in need of a warlock.

I think I'll meanwhile try putting the scenario into AI Dungeon and see where it takes me.
Well the Mistresses are NPCs, so they don't have to be built with PC classes.

Ethan is definitively a Monk of the Four Elements, though. Poor guy.

Reactions: MisterReaper94

c-+

Jul 29, 2018
tbh that's how I feel about at least half of the fetishes in this game
Yeah I could just edit some of the attacks/scenes out completely but I tend not to because degeneracy takes over my mind easier in fiction than it does in real life.

But I find it even easier to pretend that the farts have a seductive female perfume smell to them, kek. This is fiction after all so there's no reason farts have to be as bad as in real life.

I guess that raises the question as to how a fart is humliating if it doesn't have the same disgusting connotations, but it's still coming from dat ass, and within the context of "girls use their bodies/smells to make you weak", it having a seductive smell instead of a "traditonally bad one" ends up working for me, personally. The perfume part of it still makes it feel somewhat chemical, so it's an interesting compromise to make it smell kind of toxic, you know, like if someone overdid it and just sprayed a bunch of perfume in your face, but still not in a way a fart would be nor it just being too pure as if it just smelled like ice-cream cake or some shit.

Next thing you know I'll be thinking of the Khulan scene as her pooping rainbow sprinkle cake if I take that logic too far.

Though of course it's a lot harder to pretend if the narrator is like "this shit smells bad and ethan is now throwing up" or something, but I modify dialogue to my own liking in this game anyway so that'd help with that.

It is kind of funny how arbritrary tastes are though because I don't really have that much of a problem with real-life foot smell, but it depends on the type. Vinegar? Cheetos? Don't care. Rotten ground beef? I'm out.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Yeah I could just edit some of the attacks/scenes out completely but I tend not to because degeneracy takes over my mind easier in fiction than it does in real life.

But I find it even easier to pretend that the farts have a seductive female perfume smell to them, kek. This is fiction after all so there's no reason farts have to be as bad as in real life.

I guess that raises the question as to how a fart is humliating if it doesn't have the same disgusting connotations, but it's still coming from dat ass, and within the context of "girls use their bodies/smells to make you weak", it having a seductive smell instead of a "traditonally bad one" ends up working for me, personally. The perfume part of it still makes it feel somewhat chemical, so it's an interesting compromise to make it smell kind of toxic, you know, like if someone overdid it and just sprayed a bunch of perfume in your face, but still not in a way a fart would be nor it just being too pure as if it just smelled like ice-cream cake or some shit.
I feel the exact same way bruv

Reactions: c-+

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
fucks level:0 mean?
Level:0 is a new Bo/Koda mini game like Tiffanys trap where the hero is max level and he goes to fight the demon queen, but with how beautiful and sexually seductive she and the other demon beauty's that serve her are, he will have a hard time keeping his levels as they ALL have the ability to drain them from him.

Reactions: Fruitsi

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Level:0 is a new Bo/Koda mini game like Tiffanys trap where the hero is max level and he goes to fight the demon queen, but with how beautiful and sexually seductive she and the other demon beauty's that serve her are, he will have a hard time keeping his levels as they ALL have the ability to drain them from him.
yes, and the ETA was mid September so I we should get some info soon :D

wsbtlp

Apr 25, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to meet crow pls?I've beaten crow once, helped Dr.swan a lot, and now when I talk to Dr.swan, I can only choose to fight, reserch or talk,and the unknown key has no use for now. Maybe she's trying to make some kind of potion for defeating crow?

Lavaza

Jan 3, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to meet crow pls?I've beaten crow once, helped Dr.swan a lot, and now when I talk to Dr.swan, I can only choose to fight, reserch or talk,and the unknown key has no use for now. Maybe she's trying to make some kind of potion for defeating crow?
I'm pretty sure that you have to build some thing for Swan after a while which requires "Copper" which you have to ask Swan about. She will then show you a hidden cellar in her lab, you can go down there during the night given that you've defeated the crow and picked up/recived the hidden key

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Does grinding for invisible silk get you anything?
You don't need to do a massive grind. Instead of crafting it, defeat Jessica at S-rank and you'll get Invisible Silk. If you check with her you'll see there are three items you can buy from her if you have enough.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes