RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Tbh i really like what they added since it seems interesting, i didn't even know that the merchant was a thing, but also the fact that they told that there are some other things that need polishing, lots of love, and they're even making more endings(which i like how koda described it, it might be fun, at least i hope so) doesn't help that it will probably mess up the ETA since they're taking on a lot of things, it's basically impossible to deliver this mid september, even if they make some miracle

Reactions: Gigalomaniac
Aug 27, 2018
Mid September is now, so its already fucked

Tbh i really like what they added since it seems interesting, i didn't even know that the merchant was a thing, but also the fact that they told that there are some other things that need polishing, lots of love, and they're even making more endings(which i like how koda described it, it might be fun, at least i hope so) doesn't help that it will probably mess up the ETA since they're taking on a lot of things, it's basically impossible to deliver this mid september, even if they make some miracle
d

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
You all are complaining too much. That's a good progress report that shows what is done, and what needs to be done. We have been saying for years now to Koda to stop giving dates and instead give us reports like this.

It's the expected release dates that Koda invariably misses that generate frustration. Keep reports like this coming Koda-, forget the dates.

Last edited:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I know that when Lvl:0 comes out It'll hit all the right buttons and I'm going to like it. But at this point I think the way Koda gives an ETA is by taking the actual ETA and subtracting weeks from it, giving us these inaccurate guesstimates that drives everyone mad. At least he's giving us what he's working on even if it sounds a bit broad.

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
hi fellas i havent been here since first miss claus update anyone have a save that continues from there???? thank you
well, you missed some updates ... and some games

this save is before the lily expansion, the dr swan and the crow chapter and the jessica chapter

PS: if you don't play since miss claus update you probably missed Always in debt and tiffaty's trap games too

Mar 20, 2020
How to get this scene ...some say wait to cobra's expension but i don't know what does it mean and how i wait ? So please answer me i'v posted it this twice images (4).jpeg

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
How to get this scene ...some say wait to cobra's expension but i don't know what does it mean and how i wait ? So please answer me i'v posted it this twice View attachment 816176
It means that Cobra had a small beta content update as a seperate application, but wasnae properly released into the game, most likely we will have to wait for the spring cleaning update for our perfect Queen Cobra to get more content, as well as the other tower goddesses.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
How to get this scene ...some say wait to cobra's expension but i don't know what does it mean and how i wait ? So please answer me i'v posted it this twice View attachment 816176
It's a CG who was part of a mock Cobra update that never happened last year, but good news for you is that this CG is a ripoff of Koukou Ponchi Enjoy .

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
It's the expected release dates that Koda invariably misses that generate frustration. Keep reports like this coming Koda-, forget the dates.
:)
Koda-
PS: as a suggestion I can say theresa's hypnotic spiral was cool, so it would be nice to add something like that (?)
The are some mind-control/hypnosis scenes, but it would be pointless to spend time porting one of Theresa's signatures into this game rather than giving the various demons their own.

That said, I love "classic" hypno stuff (spirals, pendulums, brainwashing headphones, etc.) so I'm definitely hoping to add some in ToT where I'd have time/space to dedicate a floor/arc/etc. to it.
Insulator skill is bought on lvl 2 IIRC.
Thanks, literally the only place this is posted in 1k pages!!!!
Slight correction: the skill is called Insulation (but is indeed purchased from Howard on Floor 2).
I'm only making correction so that people who search the thread with the correct skill name will find it more easily.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Hey Koda-, I like the whole focus on collecting multiple endings that you're once again going for with this new game, but I did have a problem with how that was implemented in Tiffany's Trap.
I'm sure I can't be the only one saying this, but the endings for that game felt extremely short and shallow, and the ones that came in pairs barely felt any different from each other. Maybe this is a result of that last TT update being rushed, or maybe you've already fixed some of that in Theresa's game (Idk cuz I haven't finished that one). I just feel like quality should always beat quantity when it comes to endings, and having endings just for endings' sake would once again feel unfulfilling.
Also, please give the maid as much love as the other demons, even if she's the least popular :cry:

EDIT: Oh and the radiant dialogue for the female brigand NPCs in TT was super good and underrated

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes