RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
Don't fight the AraAra, you know you like it.
Also the real problem with Tiffany's Trap is that it had NTR.
nope it was literally a mother molesting someone inhabiting her sons body also tiphany did it to the village boy

it isent arara its fickinging disturbing

the fantasy of a dominant mature woman dominating ME turns me on not a literal child how is this even a debate

• Haha
Reactions: Holefiller

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
:)

The are some mind-control/hypnosis scenes, but it would be pointless to spend time porting one of Theresa's signatures into this game rather than giving the various demons their own.

That said, I love "classic" hypno stuff (spirals, pendulums, brainwashing headphones, etc.) so I'm definitely hoping to add some in ToT where I'd have time/space to dedicate a floor/arc/etc. to it.

Slight correction: the skill is called Insulation (but is indeed purchased from Howard on Floor 2).
I'm only making correction so that people who search the thread with the correct skill name will find it more easily.
will level 0 still be released in september?

Reactions: Leonelli

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Koda- is there the posibility of having an ending where you escape with one of the demons from the castle and marry her and have femdom scenes as a just married game? (want to se domi momys and young maid with bride dress stemping on the screen :love:)

Reactions: Scotsman1989

smenk1

Nov 17, 2018
Is there a collection of save files from the beginning of every mistress? I want to revisit some of them from their start.

MasterErik

Nov 17, 2018
I need to some help here. First, I'm wondering if there is a page that basically shows the walk-though and what to do? It seems that the latest one is 1.11, so I'm wondering if I can find a new one? Other than that:
I'm really confused what to do at this point on. I defeated Cobra already but I don't want to submit to her because I don't want to lose all my stats. So is there a way to get back all my stats if I submit to her or no? Another thing is Karen...how on earth I am I supposed to damage her or survive for 10 moves? I want to try and get the good ending but...I also have no idea how to do that. I have the Blade of Silver, Silver Fin Mesh (all the gears before Karen) except the one where armor that has question marks when you talk to Gerald. Also how do you get the new gears in the room that Karen is in?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I need to some help here. First, I'm wondering if there is a page that basically shows the walk-though and what to do? It seems that the latest one is 1.11, so I'm wondering if I can find a new one? Other than that:
I'm really confused what to do at this point on. I defeated Cobra already but I don't want to submit to her because I don't want to lose all my stats. So is there a way to get back all my stats if I submit to her or no? Another thing is Karen...how on earth I am I supposed to damage her or survive for 10 moves? I want to try and get the good ending but...I also have no idea how to do that. I have the Blade of Silver, Silver Fin Mesh (all the gears before Karen) except the one where armor that has question marks when you talk to Gerald. Also how do you get the new gears in the room that Karen is in?
With cobra you can buy back stats that she stole, save before though, she does a qte challenge where she bumps up the price every time you fail.

As i said in an earlier post, keep your guard block up, heal when needed and attack every couple of turns to reset her BRUTAL strength which increases every turn that you don't attack, follow this info and completing Karens challenges should be a lot easier, though having decent gear, a decent level and MAKE SURE you keep up your stats with Lava & Frost potions, every level up lets you gain an extra 3 permanent stat ups or Atk & Def, will help as well.

Good luck.

MasterErik

Nov 17, 2018
With cobra you can buy back stats that she stole, save before though, she does a qte challenge where she bumps up the price every time you fail.

As i said in an earlier post, keep your guard block up, heal when needed and attack every couple of turns to reset her BRUTAL strength which increases every turn that you don't attack, follow this info and completing Karens challenges should be a lot easier, though having decent gear, a decent level and MAKE SURE you keep up your stats with Lava & Frost potions, every level up lets you gain an extra 3 permanent stat ups or Atk & Def, will help as well.

Good luck.
Yeah I have been using the lava and frost potions a lot, that's why I'm so afraid of losing my stats to her. But even after I defeated her, there isn't like...Level 2 or Level 3 for Cobra. Which is why I am so confused with what I'm supposed to do.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Yeah I have been using the lava and frost potions a lot, that's why I'm so afraid of losing my stats to her. But even after I defeated her, there isn't like...Level 2 or Level 3 for Cobra. Which is why I am so confused with what I'm supposed to do.
She doesnae have level 2 or 3, only base battle and EX battle, to unlock EX you have to lose some levels and stats then fight her and win and she'll be impressed enough that she'll fight SERIOUSLY.

Meaning that she will use her own power plus all the power that she has stolen over the years, not just her tower victims, plus if you end up her 100% slave, she will actually GIVE ALL YOUR STOLEN STATS BACK, mainly because she knows that she owns you mind, body and soul, so she doesnae care about your stats, what she cares about is your loyalty to her.

But that is if you want that to happen, good luck with everything.

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
KODA- will there be a scene replay at the end like in the theresa game always in debt or no?
I'd definitely like to add one but the structure of Level: 0 is much more complex. It won't be in the initial release in either case as (same for Always in Debt) preparing an Epilogue/Replay room is mostly just a few days of tedium/testing that I definitely won't want to hold up the release for.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes