RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Im willing this into existence. Im also willing 7th floor before no nut november. Call me a madman if you must, I am but a dreamer. Fie, fatalism, I will live the TRUTH...my truth.
man, call me traitor, but i prefer to koda to realese floor 7 in 2021 for the memes of 2 year for making 1 floor

Ahryma

May 28, 2019
man, call me traitor, but i prefer to koda to realese floor 7 in 2021 for the memes of 2 year for making 1 floor
I agree, would be funny... however only if things go back to the way they were before. Before checking this thread every day, or however often it actually didn’t matter. To see the thread still be titled “ToT [1.12.1]” The excitement that came in october when I saw it change was incredible, however it’s not enough. Mini games, no floors. It’s good content don’t get me wrong, but ToT’s story and submitting through one continuous game was just fantastic and I hope one day they begin it again and finish the tower, allowing you to just go back and serve and play with any of the unique mistresses whenever you desire.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
How often does Koda give progress updates in the Discord?
hard to say there is no specific deadline for announcements / status reports, I think we will get some news towards the end of the month maybe a little bit early well i hope so xD

Edit:and for those who were wondering no koda is not streaming for now because he is working on end game stuff.

Last edited:

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
HEI GUYS!

While waiting for level:0 I started to create a game based on the CGs of Bo wei games, so a small fanmade game.
Maybe I can finish it before level:0 release.

if you want to suggest something or tell me your opinions please write me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: does anyone have the audio file of a laughing girl/woman, like those in tower of trample?

Apr 22, 2020
HEI GUYS!

While waiting for level:0 I started to create a game based on the CGs of Bo wei games, so a small fanmade game.
Maybe I can finish it before level:0 release.
What do you mean by "based on the CGs"? As in, are you going to modify them some?

PS: does anyone have the audio file of a laughing girl/woman, like those in tower of trample?
Don't have the files, but you can easily find that by googling "femdom laugh" or "humiliation female laugh" or the like.

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
Is there additional Cobra content after you get slavery 3/3? I just noticed I was 2/3 because I didnt want to watch strapon shit.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes