RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
HEI GUYS!

While waiting for level:0 I started to create a game based on the CGs of Bo wei games, so a small fanmade game.
Maybe I can finish it before level:0 release.

if you want to suggest something or tell me your opinions please write me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: does anyone have the audio file of a laughing girl/woman, like those in tower of trample?
"City of Trample" instead of "Town of Trample?" Come on, man!
How about Hamlet of Humiliation? Feifdom of Femdom? Village of... of... Very Smelly Feet?

JK, have fun with it. Anything to fill the wait time will be appreciated!

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

ScotchCreamVO

Sep 19, 2020
I've been sitting in the ToT Discord for a long while now and am really relieved to find this thread where people can actually express their frustrations. I hate how the community has turned Koda making up dates into something of a meme. Haha, it's so funny that an update from months ago is still MIA. Priorities seem to change at the drop of a hat and all these side projects, while really cool in their own right, confuse me. Why make content so similar to ToT but not ToT? Or integrate that content into a central piece? I just don't understand...

At the risk of going full rant mode, I just have to throw up my hands. I love Bo and Koda's work. And I think Koda is an extremely talented NSFW writer. But I don't know if that talent is worth being jerked around as much as this.

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
When we get the 3rd chapter in 2022 I really hope there will be a scene where Swan will make Ethan wear her panties like a mask, you know as a Corona joke.

If you seriously didnt come up with it yet Bo now is the time to add that scene *wink wink*

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
>still no ETA
>but heres more teaser images :)

It's getting to the point whenever these fan games are announced we see every single cg possible before the game drops.

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
>still no ETA
>but heres more teaser images :)

It's getting to the point whenever these fan games are announced we see every single cg possible before the game drops.
There is no point in lurking or checking the thread daily, there are better games with better writing and gameplay, even if the majority of the CGs here are great, the development hell this game has suffered since late 2018 have really damaged it's reputation and enjoyment IMO.
Do I like the new focus on little monthly (Bo/Koda months are 90 days each) side games? Well yeah some of them have good stuff in there but not enough to, once again this year, justify the little amount of content ToT(the MAIN game) has received in 2020. They both said that they like to try new stuff with each floor and that their skills were not enough to develop and finish the last project and goals they had for ToT since January 2019 and they are entitled to try whatever they want with their game don't get me wrong, but at the end of the day I still can't see what's the point of doing that and I have not read any comment here praising the new mechanics, QTEs or bars minigames they introduced since Cobra expansion (the one that DID happen with the really small and confusing QTE arrows).
But well that's just me venting with less insults and sarcastic comments. I guess checking this thread every month or so is a safe bet just to get rid of the notifications and if the stars are aligned, maybe get a hint of upcoming content.
BTW you all should really check Monstergirl Dreams, I know it's mostly text based but the gameplay/customization of stats and building of your character (besides the really good scenes writing WITH variations depending on your fetishes/stats) makes it up for the lack of CGs.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
BTW you all should really check Monstergirl Dreams, I know it's mostly text based but the gameplay/customization of stats and building of your character (besides the really good scenes writing WITH variations depending on your fetishes/stats) makes it up for the lack of CGs.
I'm personally really enjoying Unholy Arts. It seems to have new updates on the way as well!

Reactions: olorex11

WT10873

Jan 28, 2019
There is no point in lurking or checking the thread daily, there are better games with better writing and gameplay, even if the majority of the CGs here are great, the development hell this game has suffered since late 2018 have really damaged it's reputation and enjoyment IMO.
Do I like the new focus on little monthly (Bo/Koda months are 90 days each) side games? Well yeah some of them have good stuff in there but not enough to, once again this year, justify the little amount of content ToT(the MAIN game) has received in 2020. They both said that they like to try new stuff with each floor and that their skills were not enough to develop and finish the last project and goals they had for ToT since January 2019 and they are entitled to try whatever they want with their game don't get me wrong, but at the end of the day I still can't see what's the point of doing that and I have not read any comment here praising the new mechanics, QTEs or bars minigames they introduced since Cobra expansion (the one that DID happen with the really small and confusing QTE arrows).
But well that's just me venting with less insults and sarcastic comments. I guess checking this thread every month or so is a safe bet just to get rid of the notifications and if the stars are aligned, maybe get a hint of upcoming content.
Other than Monster Girl Dreams, which games would you recommend that you believe are better than ToT? I've found nothing that I enjoy as much and I really want to find something. I'm so tired of the constant delays. Please give me some recommendation.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes