RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
No, you literally CAN NOT beat her!!! I get her down to zero, she insta-heals, then 1 shots me! This is kinda fucking stupid!

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
This is honestly really fucking stupid! Grab block does not even fucking work, she just kills you right away!

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
This is honestly really fucking stupid! Grab block does not even fucking work, she just kills you right away!
You're not supposed to win, but survive. There is a walkthrough on the front page that will detail the correct course of action based on her attack. It's all about responding to her tells. She attacks you a certain way, and you need to respond with the appropriate defense. Some need to be blocked, others grab blocked, and one insulated.

Reactions: MisterReaper94

jazzko

Dec 18, 2019
"Yup just gonna ignore that ETA again, oh hey another excuse I can use to get BO to make my art so I have an extra holida- I mean dela- I mean...feature to add :)"
There is no point in lurking or checking the thread daily, there are better games with better writing and gameplay, even if the majority of the CGs here are great, the development hell this game has suffered since late 2018 have really damaged it's reputation and enjoyment IMO.
Do I like the new focus on little monthly (Bo/Koda months are 90 days each) side games? Well yeah some of them have good stuff in there but not enough to, once again this year, justify the little amount of content ToT(the MAIN game) has received in 2020. They both said that they like to try new stuff with each floor and that their skills were not enough to develop and finish the last project and goals they had for ToT since January 2019 and they are entitled to try whatever they want with their game don't get me wrong, but at the end of the day I still can't see what's the point of doing that and I have not read any comment here praising the new mechanics, QTEs or bars minigames they introduced since Cobra expansion (the one that DID happen with the really small and confusing QTE arrows).
But well that's just me venting with less insults and sarcastic comments. I guess checking this thread every month or so is a safe bet just to get rid of the notifications and if the stars are aligned, maybe get a hint of upcoming content.
BTW you all should really check Monstergirl Dreams, I know it's mostly text based but the gameplay/customization of stats and building of your character (besides the really good scenes writing WITH variations depending on your fetishes/stats) makes it up for the lack of CGs.
TOT is worth the wait. Monstergirls is too much text, I'm playing a videogame I'm not reading a book. Why would you rush a gold mine when u can extend it and content you're fans with something different but also similar. Why do the make DLC's for games? U don't understand how difficult or how much work it is to even make a game. let alone create something as successful as TOT.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Other than Monster Girl Dreams, which games would you recommend that you believe are better than ToT? I've found nothing that I enjoy as much and I really want to find something. I'm so tired of the constant delays. Please give me some recommendation.
If you are looking for full games and femdom oriented maybe dieselmine games (Violated Hero series, Monster Girl Labyrinth) they also have a couple of feet fetish scenes, Lust Grimm series is also great but sadly only 2 of the 5 games/spinoffs are fully english translated. To me Succubus Prison House of lewd demons is fantastic and features a lot of artists (is kind of hardcore because the succubuses drain you to death).
Still in development are Dekarous Domina and Tearycian Katalist they update almost monthly.
Sad thing is that all of these are not feet fetish focused as ToT is, so I give that to Bo and Koda, having a monopoly helps a lot.

TOT is worth the wait. Monstergirls is too much text, I'm playing a videogame I'm not reading a book. Why would you rush a gold mine when u can extend it and content you're fans with something different but also similar. Why do the make DLC's for games? U don't understand how difficult or how much work it is to even make a game. let alone create something as successful as TOT.
That's your opinion and good for you, I won't stop you for waiting and cheering them on, maybe with enough luck that 72k "DLC" still in development will come before the 2 year mark.
And about the DLC part, well since recent years that's just money milking that studios make by butchering content already finished or by asset flipping some stuff (there are SOME exceptions).

Aug 27, 2018
If you are looking for full games and femdom oriented maybe dieselmine games (Violated Hero series, Monster Girl Labyrinth) they also have a couple of feet fetish scenes, Lust Grimm series is also great but sadly only 2 of the 5 games/spinoffs are fully english translated. To me Succubus Prison House of lewd demons is fantastic and features a lot of artists (is kind of hardcore because the succubuses drain you to death).
Still in development are Dekarous Domina and Tearycian Katalist they update almost monthly.
Sad thing is that all of these are not feet fetish focused as ToT is, so I give that to Bo and Koda, having a monopoly helps a lot.

That's your opinion and good for you, I won't stop you for waiting and cheering them on, maybe with enough luck that 72k "DLC" still in development will come before the 2 year mark.
And about the DLC part, well since recent years that's just money milking that studios make by butchering content already finished or by asset flipping some stuff (there are SOME exceptions).
I am pretty sure I'm the first one to say this but, why won't Koda hire somebody, like some computer wiz to help him with the supposed rpg maker mindfuck that ToT has become.

Reactions: Z - Reborn

WT10873

Jan 28, 2019

Thank you for those suggestions, I'll try them out. I do prefer the more softcore stuff but I'm open. My problem is I know Koda and Bo are playing us. And I hate being played. Stringing things along to get more and more money from Patreon subscribers. Problem is, the game is amazing, of course! The graphics, stories, etc...are so good. But again, I hate being played. I'm certain they could have had the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th floors done by now. I know that for certain. But they have all the leverage. ALL OF IT! So they can string this along as long as they want to, because they can. And when their next update comes out, I'll be excited, I'll stop what I'm doing and I'll play it LOL. That's the painful truth. But I hope to find a game one day that will be good enough for me to stop checking this thread 2-3 times a week hoping for the next update. I wouldn't mind being at Lily or Yvonne's mercy but I damn sure don't like being at Koda and Bo's LOL.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
I am pretty sure I'm the first one to say this but, why won't Koda hire somebody, like some computer wiz to help him with the supposed rpg maker mindfuck that ToT has become.
He does sometimes ask for my help with stuff, like bugs that he gets stuck on for far too long, but there's a lot of stuff that you can't really share the load for like really planning out the game flow and what scenes will be and how they're unlocked. Not hard stuff, but can be slow stuff. RPG Maker mess is only part of the delays, a heap of the rest is tech debt which takes way more work to fix than I'm willing to do for freebies

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Good delegation + adding another cook is quite difficult, actually, and the amount of scale I add is often more of the time sink than a particular code hurdle. (Adding sfx/etc. to a scene doesn't take too long, but if I add 10 scenes...)

Some things do take a long time or require me to practically speedrun a coding or design course, such as playable Crow, Theresa's various UI elements, Lily/Swan/Jessica's transition to mostly-code, etc. but that type of stuff can't be delegated as I'm essentially making tools for myself (so they have to fit my exact tastes). On the upside, it increases my overall knowledge and the tools themselves can be reused.

That said, small-scale stuff like our helpful sprite artist, our VO's caster/handler(?) or Sylphs bugfixes/widgets have been efficient delegations, so I do try to take advantage of those opportunities as I can.

My problem is I know Koda and Bo are playing us. And I hate being played. Stringing things along to get more and more money from Patreon subscribers. Problem is, the game is amazing, of course! The graphics, stories, etc...are so good. But again, I hate being played. I'm certain they could have had the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th floors done by now. I know that for certain.
Maybe it will relax you to learn that your Machiavellian imagination of us is... inaccurate. We just like making femdom milfs and our Patrons support us to do that. There's no one to play and nothing to milk or string along because we'll get support for 7F, Level: 0, 8F, Lily Island, World of Trample, or whatever else we end up working on as long as the quality is there (frankly, even if it isn't, have you SEEN some Patreons?).

As for finishing 10F by now, we kinda did if you render everything into ToT:
7F - Swan
8F - WG
9F - Tiffany
10F - Theresa
11F - Crow
12F - Jessica

So it's totally fine to be frustrated with my constant flubbed predictions, our development pace or focus or style or anything else. But I think you're giving yourself unnecessary stress with the conspiracy theories on top. We're just bozos, sorry!

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes