RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
Hey Koda-, I like the whole focus on collecting multiple endings that you're once again going for with this new game, but I did have a problem with how that was implemented in Tiffany's Trap.
I'm sure I can't be the only one saying this, but the endings for that game felt extremely short and shallow, and the ones that came in pairs barely felt any different from each other. Maybe this is a result of that last TT update being rushed, or maybe you've already fixed some of that in Theresa's game (Idk cuz I haven't finished that one). I just feel like quality should always beat quantity when it comes to endings, and having endings just for endings' sake would once again feel unfulfilling.
Also, please give the maid as much love as the other demons, even if she's the least popular :cry:

EDIT: Oh and the radiant dialogue for the female brigands in TT was very good and underrated
the female brigand was pretty much the only good part in that heinous sack of shit of a game fucking disturbing

• Wow
Reactions: Sylph Phoenix

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
The maid looks like a 13 year old, definitely NOT paying attention to her.

Any character that looks even SLIGHTLY underage will not interest me in the slightest.

Reactions: Time to go mobile

Dufoe

Aug 15, 2018
Can't say I'm a big fan of multiple endings simply because I like the character to keep the corruption stats, which is the opposite of what happens with multiple game over endings.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
the female brigand was pretty much the only good part in that heinous sack of shit of a game fucking disturbing
Naja's stuff was good and all, but I'm talking about the lewd commands that the other brigand women can give the player after you've been completely tamed by their queen. There were a ton of possible combinations, their descriptions were very hot, and it was all added in that last update, it was great.
The maid looks like a 13 year old

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
I like the whole focus on collecting multiple endings that you're once again going for with this new game, but I did have a problem with how that was implemented in Tiffany's Trap.
The paired TT endings were very similar because they were mostly indirect content gates (eg. I didn't want to force people into shota type stuff just because they liked Martha or saved Bart). I agree the endings were simplistic though (although I wouldn't say I rushed; I'm happy where I left things), and the ones in Level: 0 are definitely more elaborate (at least scene-length, with some involving extended sequences) and substantially different from one another.
Also, please give the maid as much love as the other demons, even if she's the least popular :cry:
Don't worry, she predictably obliterated everyone (though Merchant fought valiantly) once she was actually revealed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you (rightfully) found the default path disturbing, there's much happier Hero route (and an Easter Egg meme route) you might enjoy more. Naja and Martha are indeed the cultured choices, though.
Can't say I'm a big fan of multiple endings simply because I like the character to keep the corruption stats, which is the opposite of what happens with multiple game over endings.
Hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised. The many endings aren't like MGQ/"GOR" games or "Trapped Mansion" text-adventures. The interesting endings do require you to reach the end of the game and your "corruption" (to use your term) stats and their buildup/management matters quite a bit.

I don't want to spoil anything but you're hoping for a long, gradual, debasing corruption I'm hoping to have you covered.

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
The paired TT endings were very similar because they were mostly indirect content gates (eg. I didn't want to force people into shota type stuff just because they liked Martha or saved Bart). I agree the endings were simplistic though (although I wouldn't say I rushed; I'm happy where I left things), and the ones in Level: 0 are definitely more elaborate (at least scene-length, with some involving extended sequences) and substantially different from one another.

Don't worry, she predictably obliterated everyone (though Merchant fought valiantly) once she was actually revealed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you (rightfully) found the default path disturbing, there's much happier Hero route (and an Easter Egg meme route) you might enjoy more. Naja and Martha are indeed the cultured choices, though.

Hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised. The many endings aren't like MGQ/"GOR" games or "Trapped Mansion" text-adventures. The interesting endings do require you to reach the end of the game and your "corruption" (to use your term) stats and their buildup/management matters quite a bit.

I don't want to spoil anything but you're hoping for a long, gradual, debasing corruption I'm hoping to have you covered.
tiphanys trap literally has pedophilia content in it it isent really the harshness that got to me it was you know literal depictions lf pedphilia

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
tiphanys trap literally has pedophilia content in it it isent really the harshness that got to me it was you know literal depictions lf pedphilia
Don't fight the AraAra, you know you like it.
Also the real problem with Tiffany's Trap is that it had NTR.

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Slight correction: the skill is called Insulation (but is indeed purchased from Howard on Floor 2).
I'm only making correction so that people who search the thread with the correct skill name will find it more easily.
Yeah I discovered that immediately upon getting there. Even the walkthrough has it listed as Insulator (Which is the name of the Armor) so whoever has the leads should let the authors know that for future versions!

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Will the endings also be similar to Always in Debt? ie you get stuck in a room where you can further interact with the villainess and also replay scenes? That was hella convenient.

Also while we're in the topic of Tiffany's Trap, was the cg for the Mayor ending made by Bo or was it pulled from somewhere else?

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
So, is there no way to completely submit to Yvonne on the second floor and yet keep going up the tower like you can with Scarlett on the first floor? I keep trying and it keeps giving me the true bad end.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
So, is there no way to completely submit to Yvonne on the second floor and yet keep going up the tower like you can with Scarlett on the first floor? I keep trying and it keeps giving me the true bad end.
You have moments where you can refuse her during the "rehabilitation", if you submit to her more than once you can only get the Yvonne Bad End. But if you refuse her there'll be minor stat loses.

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
You have moments where you can refuse her during the "rehabilitation", if you submit to her more than once you can only get the Yvonne Bad End. But if you refuse her there'll be minor stat loses.
I tried it but couldn't bother to do it after I failed and got the bad end lol

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Hmm, but after I did that I did not get the gimp suit and I could not do anything with her like you can with the first floor boss.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
I tried fighting and losing, going back into the cage to do the boots again, and I just redo the submit stuff again. Is there no way to have her own you like Scarlett but keep playing with extra scenes from her?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I tried fighting and losing, going back into the cage to do the boots again, and I just redo the submit stuff again. Is there no way to have her own you like Scarlett but keep playing with extra scenes from her?
Afaik no, you can't fully submit to Yvonne and leave her. Yvonne is unique as she's the only Tower Boss that can do this.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes