RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Ugh, if all he needs to do is expand endings and side character stuff and work on the game's balance, then why doesn't he just release the game as is and post a patch later? Its posts like this that make people think he's a liar.
Anyway, everything else sounds goods- even if I'm skeptical as to whether or not it'll ever see the light of day.

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
Ugh, if all he needs to do is expand endings and side character stuff and work on the game's balance, then why doesn't he just release the game as is and post a patch later? Its posts like this that make people think he's a liar.
Anyway, everything else sounds goods- even if I'm skeptical as to whether or not it'll ever see the light of day.
Don't worry, bro. It's 99% done ;)

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
I'd rather have a full release then mini updates. We don't need another possible WG scenario. At least this way I feel F7 can continue being worked on sooner than a scenario where he works on the post content afterwards with more problems that could've been tackled down in a 100% release.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
At least this way I feel F7 can continue being worked on sooner than a scenario where he works on the post content afterwards with more problems that could've been tackled down in a 100% release.
Broke: Bo Wei and Koda should release Level 0 as one big update so that they can get back to work on 7f.
Woke: 7f is never going to happen and you should give up on it. Therefore, they should release Level 0 in patches to make it the best game it can possibly be in the shortest possible timeframe.
Enlightened: Bo Wei and Koda should get back to work on Warrior Guild.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Feature creep? Check
No mention of possible ETA? Check
Random CG with Msize trademark foot PoV? Check
Feels like 2019 all over again. After this is done I will be pretty surprised if the focus does not shift to Swan/Crow pt 3 (with a story-wise excuse mind you) leaving F7 in the development hell where it belongs. That's my foresight.

Last edited:

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Actually, he'll be most likely adding even more shit later down the line which will further delay it, plus the amount of "bugs" he'd need to fix.

So my guess is early December.

SlimeCrow

Sep 29, 2017
My bet on mid December - mid January, its gonna be half released game and patched somewhere in March-April, after that Koda gonna start "working" on 7th floor XD

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
So I have the insulator armor but no insulator skill or Attack option against Karen. What gives??

Micha3lJacks0nsS0n

Feb 18, 2019
Guys I have an question about running this game.
I have bought a new surface with windows 10 but for some reason I keep getting errors if i want to run this game like unable to find VL gothic Font and BGM theme 2.
but if I look at my old lap top (it works on it) I dont even have these kind of files in the ToT folder.
I would really appreciate some help, couldnt find this problem yet and I absolutely dont know what to do.

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
Guys I have an question about running this game.
I have bought a new surface with windows 10 but for some reason I keep getting errors if i want to run this game like unable to find VL gothic Font and BGM theme 2.
but if I look at my old lap top (it works on it) I dont even have these kind of files in the ToT folder.
I would really appreciate some help, couldnt find this problem yet and I absolutely dont know what to do.
You need to download the RPG Maker VX Ace if I'm not wrong. You can find these here:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes