RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
when was announced the "first" realese of F7?
since every new content has a 2 months time lapses "if not 3" we gonna have Floor 7 at 2021

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
Yes, but the Sissy aspect of the mirror is a means rather than an end. Part of why I like "outfit play" so much in ToT is that being a proud member of the Fire Dojo a major fixture of the MC's personality.
Appreciate adding Ethan wearing panties and especially when he wears Swan's panties.

Any option to make him wear it as an item or equipment? If one of the mistresses strips him down, they find out he is a big pervert :p :O

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
They're saying they just realized you could do that.
I've never gotten a mouse or controller to work with this game; I kind of assumed it was a design aesthetic until realized boy beats hero works fine.

Is there something specific I need to do?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I've never gotten a mouse or controller to work with this game; I kind of assumed it was a design aesthetic until realized boy beats hero works fine.

Is there something specific I need to do?
System> Gameplay Options> Mouse Support
I honestly thought it's already automatically enabled for everyone.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Man, fuck this forum. How did a place where rape and incest games get posted on the daily become a safe space for sensitive snowflakes. I'd understand if I was being racist or even cursing someone out but a little light-hearted jeering and comparing someone to a kids cartoon character? Grow some skin for fuck sake.

I remember why I deleted my account on here over a year ago now.
At least the last time there was a purge it was because we were sharing that Always in Debt game here. I can kind of understand the thought process there- if you let people share games on the wrong threads then the structure of the site could unravel. However, this time we got purged for basically no reason. My post comparing Koda to an indentured servant got deleted despite basically being a compliment (context matters, but you can't see that context anymore).
Your banter with Sylph was limited to effectively one post. I can understand deleting that and Sylph's post, but anything beyond that feels like retarded posturing.

Reactions: Raiken

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
Yes, but the Sissy aspect of the mirror is a means rather than an end. Part of why I like "outfit play" so much in ToT is that being a proud member of the Fire Dojo a major fixture of the MC's personality.

Stripping him of his coat (or in general) is humiliating (eg. Crow). Having him wear something else is completely degrading (eg. Jessica, Yvonne). Breaking him enough to /willingly/ wear something else long-term (eg. Puppy Gear, unreleased Cobra) represents basically complete (though perhaps not totally irrecoverable~) subjugation which is why it's reserved for major scenes/mind-breaks/etc.

In this case, wearing nothing but blush and pretty pink panties isn't about making you girly, it's about creating contrast between the warrior/hero that was and the submissive slave-boy that Mistress (Jessica in this case) made you. And although the MC is hardly a chad, there is a natural masculinity of a determined monk lad, and I think inverting that adds an extra layer of thrill/contrast that eg. the Gimp or Puppy outfit might not.

Regarding my comments recalled by Ethan (temporarely) (which remain generally accurate): I'll add that I actually tend to like the (usually early) sections of sissy games where the MC is shyly exploring panties or chastity or whatever at the behest of their Mistress. At these points the real "play" is more in the realm of servitude, seduction, corruption, and humiliation than TG/TF/Feminization/etc. Then I bail once the focus shifts to the latter as those are big turn-offs for me.

Similarly I could write a whole essay on how I actually only like puppy stuff within a particular context/execution and generally find it annoying otherwise, but I'm sure you'd all prefer I spent that time on our upcoming Demonesses instead.

Anyway, I hope the Jessica dress-up (panties, pantyhose, etc.) was enjoyable even to not-sissy-fans (eg. me), while hopefully scratching the itch a bit for actual sissy fans, even if it doesn't go in the thematic direction they're probably used to. The mirror meanwhile lets you double down on that if you're into it, while providing a little extra depth just by being an option if you're not (eg. picking Gimp out of 5 options feels like more of a choice than of 2 or 3).
I hope Ethan wears the blue dojo suit when he is broken by Lily!

Reactions: Krestzafir
Mar 2, 2019
Yep, the earliest mention of floor 7 was around February-March of 2019. It was delayed(with an eta) a couple of times and at some point got delayed indefinitely.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
I actually never cared that much for floor 7, I was looking forward to that spring cleaning update though :D
And at some point we were just looking forward to anything. Do you recall all those "the update will speak for itself" statements from both of them in early 2019 before they shafted both spring cleanning and F7 under the rug to push a half assed and still unfinished old work of Bo Wei for the rest of that year?

Shaolin-sama

Oct 9, 2019
I actually never cared that much for floor 7, I was looking forward to that spring cleaning update though :D
Agreed. Apparently one of the updates the spring cleaning update would have brought is that the other villainesses would have noticed that Lady Cobra drained Ethan to level 1. I would love to see what Karen, Yvonne or Eliza would do!

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
I don't know man, I kinda like how most Tower Bosses can put you on your knees by just using their feet, ass, or smell without having to actually fuck you. Gives a whole new depth to their domination over you.
thats true,but sex domination scenes wouldn't be bad. The game would be much better with it imo.

Reactions: Punk80954
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes