Pe2shock

Apr 4, 2020
Sorry guys, lame question because i'm new here. Trying to find answer by myself, but failed. How to change language? Wanna play russian version.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Sorry guys, lame question because i'm new here. Trying to find answer by myself, but failed. How to change language? Wanna play russian version.
Need the Russian QSP but you'll have to hunt it down. I don't think it has both versions in the current QSP.

Reactions: Pe2shock

Pe2shock

Apr 4, 2020
Need the Russian QSP but you'll have to hunt it down. I don't think it has both versions in the current QSP.
Got it, thank you. I found only earlier russian version of the game so i think i'll play in english instead.

leunid2254

Dec 1, 2018
Юлия

1.Гулять по выходным.
2. Зал - наблюдать за сестрой 23.00 - несколько раз.
3. Подключить кабельное тв - компьютер.
4. Наблюдать 23.00.

Reactions: tagour

ZeeN2ss

Sep 26, 2017
Hey, how to up Stats of the ladies ? it takes so much time with only the talking / compliment, thank you !

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Hey, how to up Stats of the ladies ? it takes so much time with only the talking / compliment, thank you !
than u are the first in this game who managed to raise stats of the Ladys with those....... and i wonder how u did it cause its impossible to raise stats this way in this game LOL there is a walkthrough post a few pages back read it .....

ZeeN2ss

Sep 26, 2017
than u are the first in this game who managed to raise stats of the Ladys with those....... and i wonder how u did it cause its impossible to raise stats this way in this game LOL there is a walkthrough post a few pages back read it .....
Thank you sir, you are a life saver, i don't know how i did it, i guess its combined with the action in the walkthrough i did without knowing , or just y imagination XD

idon84

Apr 17, 2019
hello sorry if i ask here but i would like to learn has qsp games program where i could find something and how should i do

leunid2254

Dec 1, 2018

Reactions: mememeandmyself
Mar 29, 2018

Thanks for the share but just looking at the files it seems to just introduce some new characters(some sex scenes) and nothing for the existing ones, bummer.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes