Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
I wouldn't bother downloading the update.... Very very short and only got a few new scenes but not worth the 6gb to download. It took me less than 1 hour to get 100% again of the mother and sister so probably best to wait until next update :)

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul and Vojvoda

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I wouldn't bother downloading the update.... Very very short and only got a few new scenes but not worth the 6gb to download. It took me less than 1 hour to get 100% again of the mother and sister so probably best to wait until next update :)
finish in 15 minutes

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sam699 and Jeancul

Melted

Nov 23, 2019
cant we get just uptades? downloading the whole thing again is waste of time.
Or... just wait until it is completed. A novel idea, I know, but a waste of time? Are you the person that sits there and watches the download? That would be a waste of time.

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Or... just wait until it is completed. A novel idea, I know, but a waste of time? Are you the person that sits there and watches the download? That would be a waste of time.
Because like myself use mega, best dl speed, which has daily dl limits. At some point this single game will go over it taking most part of a day.

Reactions: Aioria619

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Because like myself use mega, best dl speed, which has daily dl limits. At some point this single game will go over it taking most part of a day.
Download the mega app.... You get more of a download limit plus using a VPN will solve your issue on the download limits :)

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Reactions: Nocro32510
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes